High School Uca Webinar For Coaches On New Stunt Rules For 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 15, 2010
Hi everyone!

On Thursday, April 18th at 4pm CDT, join UCA for a free live webinar about the new NFHS and AACCA stunt rules for high school cheer. This webinar is geared towards high school cheer coaches, but anyone is welcomed to join.

Bill Ahern from UCA and Jim Lord from AACCA will go over the following topics:
  • Overview of the Rule Changes
  • Reasons for the Rule Changes
  • Major and Minor Rule Changes and Their Meanings
  • Specifics on New Inversions and Braced Backflips
Register now! >>>>

Have questions about the webinar? Send a message.

Official UCA will there be additional times/days offered? I imagine many coaches will be holding practice during the scheduled time. I wasn't able to participate in the last webcast for the same reason!

Hi!

We will post the recorded session on uca.varsity.com after the webinar. This way if you can't attend the live session, you can still get the same great information. I will post it in here, too.

And to confirm- the webinar is Wednesday April 18th.

Hi!

We will post the recorded session on uca.varsity.com after the webinar. This way if you can't attend the live session, you can still get the same great information. I will post it in here, too.

And to confirm- the webinar is Wednesday April 18th.

Thank you! This is very helpful.
One more request: Could someone put together a video demonstrating skills that are now legal (and are still illegal) under the rules changes? I think this would be helpful for a couple of reasons:
1. It would eliminate you getting a million videos of the same skills for review, just because coaches are being proactive
2. Athletes are most likely to get hurt in the learning phase of a new skill, so for me to get my team to the point where I can send in a video for legality review-I've already taught it, and gone through the most dangerous phase. If you provided a video beforehand, I would know what's illegal and not even try teaching it.

2. Athletes are most likely to get hurt in the learning phase of a new skill, so for me to get my team to the point where I can send in a video for legality review-I've already taught it, and gone through the most dangerous phase. If you provided a video beforehand, I would know what's illegal and not even try teaching it.
Agree 100 %! I would also love if there were videos of skills that are now legal/illegal.

Back