All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know how things are going at this comp? I'm looking for updates on the Pro teams, specifically. Hoping to go watch tomorrow!

Which ones? I've seen Mini 2 and Junior 4 from Leominster and Youth 3, Large Senior 2, Junior Coed 4, and Small Senior 5 from Holbrook. Senior Coed 4 and 5 from Leominster haven't gone yet.

Which ones? I've seen Mini 2 and Junior 4 from Leominster and Youth 3, Large Senior 2, Junior Coed 4, and Small Senior 5 from Holbrook. Senior Coed 4 and 5 from Leominster haven't gone yet.

Any of the Leominster teams... I used to coach many of the J4 (and a few of the Coed 5) kids when they were minis and youth at MAS, and I love to hear how they are doing now. I wish I could go to more comps to see in person, but I don't really have the time or money to go to many of them. Thanks!

Any of the Leominster teams... I used to coach many of the J4 (and a few of the Coed 5) kids when they were minis and youth at MAS, and I love to hear how they are doing now. I wish I could go to more comps to see in person, but I don't really have the time or money to go to many of them. Thanks!

Minis went level 2 and looked really good, they always do haha. Small Senior 2 looked good, too (I hear they're in 2nd by less than a point). Junior 4 dropped one stunt, but everything else looked amazing! I'll post about Senior Coed 4 and 5 too!

How about USA? actually all of their division.
my daughter is there but shes not answering my texts!!

How about USA? actually all of their division.
my daughter is there but shes not answering my texts!!

Small Limited Coed 5 just went and looked good! They had great energy. One stunt bobble and a missed dismount flip over thing after the pyramid. Love this team. Hoping they get a partial!

Small Limited Coed 5 just went and looked good! They had great energy. One stunt bobble and a missed dismount flip over thing after the pyramid. Love this team. Hoping they get a partial!

thanks! just got a text from her too! PRAYING they get that bid!!!!!!

High scores:
Sparks: 9.47
ECE Int. Coed: 9.35
USA Wildcats: 9.34
Spirit Central: 9.34
Pro: 9.31
ECE Fame: 9.24
CC Champs: 8.77
Cheer Factor: 8.52

Very very close for the paids. Sparks already has their paid, so its between ECE, USA & Spirit central.

Back