All-Star Uh Oh....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's half turn switch up to opposite stretch, high tick to heel stretch pull bow and arrow, sponge and flyer sets one foot out and dips to switch up to opposite lib, press full around tick tock to heel stretch. The final tick tock happens as the flyer fulls around; sorry I didn't really clarify.

OK, it's old.

Just the promotor in me. Think of it as potentially a new relationship between athletes/gyms and competition promotors. It will not be so clear at first, but a step in the direction we need to go from my pov.
im lost. haha ill just wait instead of trying to make sense of everything being said LOL.

i know it was already on youtube...but come on guys...really??? just because it's on youtube doesn't mean it needs to be on the boards.... i know we all want to know what stunt F5 or SS or SE is gonna do and what music they're gonna use, but have you ever thought about what it feels like to be on one of those teams and then have all your competitors see what you're doing before you even get to compete it??? Let give these athletes the respect they deserve and let THEM divulge their secrets on the mat and not in a forum.
...i understand its private now...
.....and really??? would you expect anything less than greatness from @Ceacoach???

Here is my honest take and it does not matter what team, competition company, music business, etc it is. If you live by the boards, you die by the boards. Meaning if you can use the boards to promote your product, team, program and tell everyone to look at us, vote for us, buy from us, support us, etc. you cant get but so upset if someone puts stuff about you on the boards that you dont want seen, known or revealed. Especially in these times we are living in where it seems like everyone wants to be the first outsider to know and wants to be the person who broke the news.

Also that it should not matter of it is one of the big name mega superstar can't lose teams or the little program trying to build itself up. The same standard should apply. Sure no one may not want to see the local little program but their local competitors but IMHO the same standard should be applied. Wait till competition when it is on the floor for real and then have at it. But then again I am incredibly naive:)

Here is my honest take and it does not matter what team, competition company, music business, etc it is. If you live by the boards, you die by the boards. Meaning if you can use the boards to promote your product, team, program and tell everyone to look at us, vote for us, buy from us, support us, etc. you cant get but so upset if someone puts stuff about you on the boards that you dont want seen, known or revealed. Especially in these times we are living in where it seems like everyone wants to be the first outsider to know and wants to be the person who broke the news.

Also that it should not matter of it is one of the big name mega superstar can't lose teams or the little program trying to build itself up. The same standard should apply. Sure no one may not want to see the local little program but their local competitors but IMHO the same standard should be applied. Wait till competition when it is on the floor for real and then have at it. But then again I am incredibly naive:)

I agree. A predictable occurance when you have video cameras and outlets.

I really don't think, although it's been said that the stunt has changed, the second part of the stunt would look good in large groups. A full twisting tick tock, to me, would just be messy. It wouldn't be as easy to make all the flyers twist at the same speed, keep the legs at the same place, bring their left leg out for whatever position at the same time, etc.
The start of the stunt however, with the music, I LOVED, just don't think the second part (from the video) would look good in a group stunt sequence.

I think he may be talking about how everyone kept saying their routine this past season was the exact same as the one the year before as far as the format of the routine. Hinting that this year the format will be different.
oh yeah, i saw this video called "cheer extreme revolution repeat" that some hater made i guess (which is pretty sad haha lol) but it put '09-'10's music with this past years routine and everyone was saying how much alike they were.

i'm really excited to see what SE comes up with!!

I really don't think, although it's been said that the stunt has changed, the second part of the stunt would look good in large groups. A full twisting tick tock, to me, would just be messy. It wouldn't be as easy to make all the flyers twist at the same speed, keep the legs at the same place, bring their left leg out for whatever position at the same time, etc.
The start of the stunt however, with the music, I LOVED, just don't think the second part (from the video) would look good in a group stunt sequence.

You and I agreed.

Back