All-Star Ultimate Allstar Challenge (nca Dallas)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will your athelete or you participate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Apr 15, 2011
Are you ready for the biggest contest? You have two days to complete a list full of fun and enjoyable task during allstar nationals in Dallas, Texas. There are 10 amazing prizes and 1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!! You must purchase the official contest bow ($10), this official bow will be very important to win the contest. To pre-register please email [email protected]. The sooner you register and confirm spot the better (Cash Only pay in Dallas)!!! Will you be apart of this unforgettable experience? Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more updates @UAchallenge1. THIS IS AN EVENT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!! EVERYONE IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE!! PLEASE Share and follow us on social media @UAchallenge1 !! Great contest for the younger atheles, very funfilled! If you have any questions please feel free to ask below!

GRAND PRIZE IS FREE TRIP TO 2015 CHEERLEADING WORLDS!! PLEASE SHARE YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT!! EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE (MOM,DAD,BESTFRIEND,COMPETITOR)

3.jpg

and the scavenger includes instructions to get your picture taken with select cheerlebrities who are in Dallas to do a job! I hope those 200 people get their money back. (If I believe 200 people had signed up).
Oh, wow. If that was the deal I'm quite positive it wasn't a sanctioned event. NCA would never encourage the unnecessary chaos that would've come out of that debacle. Disaster averted.

Back