All-Star Ultimate Allstar Challenge (nca Dallas)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will your athelete or you participate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
I have to side eye the families who would allow their kids to agree to be in the list of "fun scavenger" things to do! These teams are there to do a job. The absolute only thing you should be thinking about is your team and your job! Pictures and autographs after awards if that's what you do, this whole thing was crazy!!!

I have to side eye the families who would allow their kids to agree to be in the list of "fun scavenger" things to do! These teams are there to do a job. The absolute only thing you should be thinking about is your team and your job! Pictures and autographs after awards if that's what you do, this whole thing was crazy!!!
That's assuming that they were even asked.

From what I understand they were actually going to be compensated for dealing with kids asking them to sign their bow all weekend.
I don't know if anyone realizes this but NCA does a scavenger hunt every year. You pick the paper up in the "swag room" (you know the place that has Varsity taking pictures against their back drop). I think the last time we did it, you had to take pictures and then tag them with a hashtag on twitter.
I just saw this as a cluster F waiting to happen. On the one hand you have very well known cheerleaders trying to get ready to possibly get a bid or defend a title and they have kids running up to them all day asking for them to sign a bow. That would be distracting to both the athlete and the coaches trying to get the kids ready. Then you have the kids participating, basically more concerned with getting said autographs and possibly winning a trip to Worlds then what they are there to do.
I've just seen first hand the ridiculousness that ensues when Cheetahs shows up in public ANYWHERE, this would multiply the craziness by 100.

From what I understand they were actually going to be compensated for dealing with kids asking them to sign their bow all weekend.
I don't know if anyone realizes this but NCA does a scavenger hunt every year. You pick the paper up in the "swag room" (you know the place that has Varsity taking pictures against their back drop). I think the last time we did it, you had to take pictures and then tag them with a hashtag on twitter.
I just saw this as a cluster F waiting to happen. On the one hand you have very well known cheerleaders trying to get ready to possibly get a bid or defend a title and they have kids running up to them all day asking for them to sign a bow. That would be distracting to both the athlete and the coaches trying to get the kids ready. Then you have the kids participating, basically more concerned with getting said autographs and possibly winning a trip to Worlds then what they are there to do.
I've just seen first hand the ridiculousness that ensues when Cheetahs shows up in public ANYWHERE, this would multiply the craziness by 100.

OMG our coaches would burst a vein in their head if our more famous kids were being asked to sign bows all weekend.

^^^^^^YES.

*Chelsea Cheerlebrity steps one foot off the blue mat after warm ups*
Stranger Child: "WILL YOU SIGN MY BOW???"
Chelsea: "I just got finished warming up and I have to go. Sorry!
Stranger Child: "Omg. I just met Chelsea Cheerlebrity and she was soooooo rude. Like, she thinks she's better than everyone."

Last edited:
^^^^^^YES.

Chelsea: "I just got finished warming up and I have to go. Sorry!*
Stranger Child: "Omgggg I just met Chelsea Cheerlebrity and she was soooooo rude. Like, she thinks she's better than everyone."

Although fiction, this isn't far off at all.
Most of these kids just want to cheer. While we were in KY someone tweeted OMG, I just peed in the same stall as , fill in the blank cheerlebrity. It was gross and sad. WHY would you think the world wants to know that? Do people think cheerlebrities don't have to pee, ever? Idk.

^^^^^^YES.

Chelsea: "I just got finished warming up and I have to go. Sorry!
Stranger Child: "Omg. I just met Chelsea Cheerlebrity and she was soooooo rude. Like, she thinks she's better than everyone."

Shockingly, the parents are often crazier than the young athletes seeking autographs. They should know better.

I kinda wondered where all that was going when cheerUPDATES tweeted something about this person getting in touch with him because there was a major problem with the contest.
Surely someone has the T?

Back