Ultimate Athletics From Illinois ....please Answer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO UA is favorite gym in IL. They never fail to impress me ( prodigy& legacy are bringing it this year).
even their younger teams take it. I see them at many local comps are their nothing but friendly and supporting. Also thoes new unis are the icing on the cake for me !

I think there has been several teams who have done well in Illinois this year, and should do really well at Worlds. UA is one of those, along with Cheer Command, ICE, and other Illinois teams who received bids. It will be great to cheer on Illinois this year at worlds.

I think there has been several teams who have done well in Illinois this year, and should do really well at Worlds. UA is one of those, along with Cheer Command, ICE, and other Illinois teams who received bids. It will be great to cheer on Illinois this year at worlds.

Well said. This year illinois has steped it up as a whole. There many five teams that have done great this season and will do well at worlds. For example All-Star Rebles earn their first worlds bid ( paied) and have been hitting pretty well all season. ICE inspire always impress me. Twisters Elite looks goood too.Cheer command ( sm sr) won Cheersport and has a fierce routine. Cheer Alliance earned their first bid & has also placed well this season. These are just a few off the top of my head.

i'm sorry, shouldn't have said they suck. there's just some girls on that team that aren't very nice to me. but yeah, they did put a team together in 2 weeks. so i give them credit for that.

I'm just surprised that cheer command a gym that has "Sportsmanship (Our MOST defining quality!)" on their site would have anyone at their gym saying their neighbor program not only sucks, but still sucks. Sad face officially on :( If there are girls that are not nice to you on the team and its an issue, (which are the same kids that regularly cheer on their rocket neighbors at competitions) feel free to send me a pm and I can address the situation - or call our gym and the owners/staff can address the situation. I can also say from personal experience and knowledge there have been those from CCR that haven't been very nice to our kids too... Saying the whole team sucks/still sucks adds to those personal experiences. We pride ourselves on our sportsmanship too, so I promise you we will try to always do better.

I thought the CCR Sr 4 team was awesome all year long, I believe that was your team, and I will be in the cheering section for Generals again this year at Worlds.

Good Luck and we will try better at not sucking in the future, posts like this definitely motivate us in a positive direction, so thanks for that.

I'm just surprised that cheer command a gym that has "Sportsmanship (Our MOST defining quality!)" on their site would have anyone at their gym saying their neighbor program not only sucks, but still sucks.

IMHO Cheer Command as a gym has displayed great Sportsmanship at every competition. The comments of one child does not change that. Her comment was unfortunate, but I commend her apology.

I'm just surprised that cheer command a gym that has "Sportsmanship (Our MOST defining quality!)" on their site would have anyone at their gym saying their neighbor program not only sucks, but still sucks. Sad face officially on :( If there are girls that are not nice to you on the team and its an issue, (which are the same kids that regularly cheer on their rocket neighbors at competitions) feel free to send me a pm and I can address the situation - or call our gym and the owners/staff can address the situation. I can also say from personal experience and knowledge there have been those from CCR that haven't been very nice to our kids too... Saying the whole team sucks/still sucks adds to those personal experiences. We pride ourselves on our sportsmanship too, so I promise you we will try to always do better.

I thought the CCR Sr 4 team was awesome all year long, I believe that was your team, and I will be in the cheering section for Generals again this year at Worlds.

Good Luck and we will try better at not sucking in the future, posts like this definitely motivate us in a positive direction, so thanks for that.
okay..? cheer command DOES have good sportsmanship.. just because i said that aa isn't good, doesn't mean my whole entire gym doesn't have good sportsmanship? i said i'm sorry, & i didn't even know that you were from aa. the whole them being mean to me isn't really a big deal, i don't really care. it doesn't need to be addressed. and i'm sorry if there's been some people from ccr that haven't been nice to your gym, personally, i choose to just ignore them so there's no conflict. i said sorry for saying that, and i said i shouldn't have said it. there's nothing else i can do.

i'm sorry, shouldn't have said they suck. there's just some girls on that team that aren't very nice to me. but yeah, they did put a team together in 2 weeks. so i give them credit for that.

Thank you for your apology, both here and in a pm. It does say something to apologize for a mistake. I have many friends over there, and will continue to support other Illinois teams including CCR. Not sure what sparked the comment in the first place, but we are working very hard over at our gym to get better each and every day as athletes and good sports.

While I don't think we are anywhere near to "sucking" we have room to grow, and growth doesn't happen overnight. We have a solid foundation and some real momentum and look to make some great improvements finishing up this year. Which we are definitely going to use to have an awesome 2011-2012. It wasn't too long ago where some of your favorite local teams in IL were at the same place we are, and given some time and putting in a lot of hard work, look at where they are at now. Give us our time to work hard and grow and I think we will surprise a lot of people and pretty quick too. Really if you look back not too long ago, the path many successful programs took to get where they are at now is the same road we are traveling on now.

I think we have some great representation coming up at world's and hope everybody can come together to support eachother! We need to be fighting to improve Illinois place in the cheer world and not against eachother.

I really dont think as an owner of the gym you represent on here, that this is a good place to talk about another teams Sportsmanship. I am not defending the comment that was made by this individual but she did apologize for her comment,. CC has amazing sportsmanship and I think if you asked everyone who knows them they would agree. All teams in Illinois should be cheering each other on not putting each other down. Just remember the saying we were taught as kids about glass houses, because everyone makes mistakes and this was corrected and should be dropped for the respect of both programs. Good luck Illinois team at worlds we will be Cheering for you , and EVERY other team at worlds as well.

Back