All-Star Ultimate Athletics Prodigy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a prodigy alumni and I truly believe they can WIN worlds.... they pay attention to the detail, they involve the crowd as well as please the judges, they hit the score sheet, and over all they are talented. They have a great coaching staff also, all world and national champions. I believe they have all the tools and skills necessary to globe gold.

They are the ish this year. End of. Hahahaha. I'd love to see them take a ring. I just hope they hit when it counts!

Idk what it is about this routine, but it just seems so........ all girl to me. That might not make sense, but when I watch a large coed routine, I expect routines like Cheetahs and Top Gun with the HUGE group tumbling and simple but perfect stunts, whereas this just screams all girl to me. AMAZINGLY talented, there's no doubt about it, it's just the routine doesn't feel large coed to me.

The first time I was able to watch UA live was in Orlando last year, but long before then I have been since the days of Legacy being large all girl!! When I first found out that Legacy wouldn't be a team that UA would be having this year I was a bit bummed. But after seeing Prodigy come out swinging early in the season I was like OKAYY UA!! This routine "screams" FIERCENESS to me! They utilize the girls and boys effectively throughout the routine to get the job done! The routine is entertaining, packed with skills, and the kids sell it from start to finish! Medium or large UA's taking charge!!!!

Hey guys wait until Dallas :) prodigy has brand new everything.. Music and choreo!! They added more coed stunts more tumbling and ther new dance is the sh**!! You have to remember Nic wurtsmith.. long time coach at Gymtyme is one of prodigys coaches! From his record it's clear that he knows what it takes to win worlds! I'm so excited for their new music to be realeaed soon... JR KILLED THIS MIX and it's by far one of the best Coed style mixes he's ever made. The kids are super pumped and they have been working hard so I look forward to them putting on a fantastic show at NCA and Worlds!!

Purple reign is back how many times must we say it, once(double) twice(double) before you get it :) a sneak peak lol

Idk what it is about this routine, but it just seems so........ all girl to me. That might not make sense, but when I watch a large coed routine, I expect routines like Cheetahs and Top Gun with the HUGE group tumbling and simple but perfect stunts, whereas this just screams all girl to me. AMAZINGLY talented, there's no doubt about it, it's just the routine doesn't feel large coed to me.
Negative and non-supportive commentary? With a back-handed compliment afterwards. From you? why am I not surprised. . . Just an FYI on supportive criticism, the better way to say something like this would be "I think if they focused on more single based stunting which would give them more points since they are in a coed division, they'd have a much stronger shot at placing higher"... versus ..."they seem so all girl to me, I expect routines that look like *A, B, and C*..." Just a thought in being more supportive to the *kids* themselves, as they -do-read these posts...

Negative and non-supportive commentary? With a back-handed compliment afterwards. From you? why am I not surprised. . . Just an FYI on supportive criticism, the better way to say something like this would be "I think if they focused on more single based stunting which would give them more points since they are in a coed division, they'd have a much stronger shot at placing higher"... versus ..."they seem so all girl to me, I expect routines that look like *A, B, and C*..." Just a thought in being more supportive to the *kids* themselves, as they -do-read these posts...

I usually don't compliment, so that in and of itself should be saying something.
Second of all, I was using them as an example, as when I have tried to explain how I see some routines as more "all girl" routines and some as "coed" routines people have not understood.

Idk about you... But I've never seen a standing double in an all girl routine??

Idk about you... But I've never seen a standing double in an all girl routine??

Psh. Standing Double? They have a standing Double Double now! I am not at the North gym ever, but Ive been told from a pretty accurate source they have 8 double doubles now. Im excited to see their new routine!!!!!

Latest posts

Back