All-Star Ultimate Athletics Prodigy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When is this new mix being released?? I love the original mix from this year so I'm excited to see what else is in store!

Prodigy is sickkkkkk. They definitely have a chance to do VERY well at worlds this year. From watching them practice and compete multiple times, not only can you tell that they're very hard working and determined people, but you can tell how much they all love, support, and care about each other which is just as important as a good work ethic. Oh and if you haven't gotten a chance to listen to their music for NCA, you mustttttt. It's soo so so good.

Shoot, I have seen video on Facebook, but I just tried embedding it and it didn't work. Here's the link:

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Not sure of the privacy settings though. I haven't seen video anywhere else though.
Some of the Prodigy girls were sitting with us after they were done and said they had a legality deduction (missed hold in the pyramid?), in addition to the dropped stunt. I have looked everywhere and can't find what the actual point value was of either deduction. Does anyone know?

That new dance definitely had me near tears. I love it. :)

I know this is Prodigy's thread but this is killing me. How in the world did Dynasty end up with 4.25 in deductions today? With even 1/2 that many they would have been in first place with a healthy margin. Somebody please explain? Sorry to have to ask, I can't get to the Convention Center until later today.

Back