All-Star Under Sports Bras?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Victoria secrets new sports bras are so supportive. They are padded and look almost like a regular bra but with a sports bra back. It's amazing!!!
do they have them with clear straps? That's what we need for our new unis but the varsity ones with clear straps completely didn't work for my CP

I always wear a normal bra underneath as even xs sports bras the band isnt tight enough so they have a tendancy to ride up.. just for safety :)

Sorry, real sports bras have thick straps, not those cheapy clear things.
my CP is 12. She doesn't need a "real" one yet, but she does need one with clear straps for our uniform top.

I have to wear a regular bra under my sports bra, I have a bigger chest and if I don't wear a regular bra under my sports bra I just feel naked:oops:.

my CP is 12. She doesn't need a "real" one yet, but she does need one with clear straps for our uniform top.
Well then she should be fine wearing a regular bras with clear straps. I'm a 17 and as much as I'd prefer to wear a sports bra with my uni I can't and am forced to wear a normal bra and I havn't had any problems with it

I am just trying to calrify. I kinda think this thread was started b/c people wear just sports bras to practice in not as a normal "sports bra" is used under a tank or a tee. These really pretty decorative sports bras are just that and most are 1: uncomfortable for some people 2: people feel naked in just that, 3: need more support.

My thoughts, just double up. I have done that in the past just based off of comfort alone especially if I was running around a lot or jumping. You feel less "naked" too :)

I've seen some girls wear a regular bra with one of those clip things to stop the straps from showing. I can't remember what they are called, but you used to be able to order them from tv. I saw some at Walgreens a while back

What always seems to pop up in my head is why bother wearing that decorative crop over your normal sports bra? its just another layer to deal with...

When I originally posted I was talking about normal sports bras that you buy at say target, Costco, Sports authority, etc.

Back