All-Star Underestimated Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Pittsburgh Superstars Large Senior is always underestimated. They consistently are in the top 10 every year at Worlds, and last year we placed high at all of our big competitions.. and this year some people haven't even mentioned them AT ALL in any of their predictions, like they're not even going to the competition or something. give them some credit please!

I'll always love Supermodels, no matter what <3

I like PSS, they especially always have really good coreography. But i don't even think there is rreally more than 10 large senior teams at worlds...so making top 10 would be showing up. Not knocking them, just saying.

Desert storm. small coed 5 beat cali smoed and intl coed 5 beat cheerforce. Also, APX Envy has some crazy
flexibility and showmanship. Good luck to the Arizona teams!!

DSE won by 1 pt. and we had no day one pyramid score... LOL. but yes you did take home the title. Just clarifying. If we had both hit solid and you had won then you can claim to "beat" Smoed.

good luck to all teams :)

Desert storm. small coed 5 beat cali smoed and intl coed 5 beat cheerforce. Also, APX Envy has some crazy
flexibility and showmanship. Good luck to the Arizona teams!!

Like echeercoach said, storm beat cali because they had no day one pyramid score. Since grand at every competition they've both been at, storm hasn't touched them...

Like echeercoach said, storm beat cali because they had no day one pyramid score. Since grand at every competition they've both been at, storm hasn't touched them...

Hey but they still won....why do you need to knock them down...they didn't say your small coed wasn't good in fact I think in a way you should have taken it as a compliment...i think some one needs to check their ego a little.

oh & USA wildcats sm. sr. limited, (i think thats the division) ABSOLUTELY AMAZING both times i saw. LOVED their routine and they hit it SOLID. so clean, tumbling is great, just a really good team.​

Agreeed! They have improved SO much in the past 1-2 years as a level 5 team.. Their lower levels are always fabulous though!

Thank you for the kind words...the kids have been working extremely hard, and its finally paying off.

Hey but they still won....why do you need to knock them down...they didn't say your small coed wasn't good in fact I think in a way you should have taken it as a compliment...i think some one needs to check their ego a little.
Actually...when DSE was making their comment...they were compairing talent and basically ranking themselves...I don't think it is egos....just stating facts...I have seen DSE mention the same thing on other boards too...I didnt say anything but I sure do not think it is an ego problem that someone did. IMO

I don't have one but thanks. They did still win and ill give them that however if both teams hit perfect both days they wouldnt come close. Kind of like they wouldnt come close to PCM small coed. But hey what do i know?

well i didn't mean to hit a nerve....just seemed funny the kid was excited for his team and held it as an honor that they beat an amazing team....we can all do our best to explain away a loss but at the end of the day we lost and we should congratulate the winners

and the ego part well the was JMO on the tone of the response

like i said, good luck to all teams... lol.
rolleyes.png

I feel like Pittsburgh Superstars Large Senior is always underestimated. They consistently are in the top 10 every year at Worlds, and last year we placed high at all of our big competitions.. and this year some people haven't even mentioned them AT ALL in any of their predictions, like they're not even going to the competition or something. give them some credit please!

I'll always love Supermodels, no matter what <3

Think ive been obsessed with them since they danced to love shack. They always have insane choreography and flexibility.

Back