All-Star Underestimated Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have always said Rockstar cheer. I feel they always have awesome clean routines and they always come out in the top at nationals. Not just level 5..but the lower levels too. AND! level 5 2 top 3 finishes in worlds!!! That's amazing.. they deserve a lot more credit than they get.

Thank you for your kind compliments!! We've worked hard to build our program from the bottom up in only our 4th season. This year we won 6 National Championships at Cheersport & 7 at Cheer Ltd CANAM Nationals against some of the top programs in the country. The hard work of building and focusing on every level definitely has paid off. We promise to represent once again with 3 teams at this year at Worlds!!

I think almost all 4.2 and 2 teams are underestimated.. like the higher levels in a gym always look down on these levels and judge them before they even see their skills

The gym i coach for was underestimated by every team in the state for years (Arkansas) and we came out this yEar and except our tiny and mini 1 only lost three divisions at in state this entire season so far. And our level five beat cheer city united's three out of three times this year, no small feat. It definitely was great to finally hang with the teams that I cheered with and really looked up too. It's turned from oh crap we're going against them to yah we can definitely compete. Our level twos swept the level in all but one comp, and we won level 2 grand at each comp. (minis twice youth and senior 1 a piece).
What was really great was going to asc in Oklahoma and spirit celebration and barely losing senior 2 and junior 3 (by less than a tenth of a point score before going to ten point scale) to tribe and (cheer texas maybe? A really good gym whoever it was). And level five getting 2nd to cheer eclipse and coming within one place to a bid.
In Denton our two teams that hit (out of five there bad comp) got third and fourth, with pro spirit and spirit being in both divisions with ca in the other as well. Successful season for a gym that absolutely noone but the coaches believed would do so well at the beginning of the year.

Dream Allstars's Eternity (Senior Small Limited Co-ed) and Mirage (Small Junior Co-ed 5) Mirage even beat Cheer Extreme at the beginning of the year and Eternity got a World's Bid!

a 6 year old on a senior team? im confusedd haha

We're a smaller gym. We couldnt field a Youth or Junior 2 and our Mini Team is exhibition only. We started out the season with a Junior 2 (Team of 12) and a Senior 2 (team of 11). After quitters, injuries, and roster changes - We combined them to have a team of 20. We take good care of the six year old. She is SUUUUPER CUTE!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=556745392206&saved

We're a smaller gym. We couldnt field a Youth or Junior 2 and our Mini Team is exhibition only. We started out the season with a Junior 2 (Team of 12) and a Senior 2 (team of 11). After quitters, injuries, and roster changes - We combined them to have a team of 20. We take good care of the six year old. She is SUUUUPER CUTE!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=556745392206&saved
This is the same scenario we had at our gym, small gym, J3 and S4, both small. With all the above reasons we now have a large S3. Big variety of ages, but has turned out very well!!!!

Back