All-Star Underestimated Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 worlds teams! WOW that's great. Full paid bids? I guess your y5 will go soon. I'm so over teams going with at large bids.

We believe going to Worlds is an honor in itself- our athletes, coaches, parents, etc. are extremely proud and are excited for this worlds and also the ones in the future. We have a very young program. PLus, Most International teams are going on at large bids since companies rarely give paid bids to International teams.

Our ICO5 team is going to worlds with an at large bid :) And I agree with Statecheer, our coach usually has to research very carefully at which competitions will even allow to give away their bids to an international division.

We believe going to Worlds is an honor in itself- our athletes, coaches, parents, etc. are extremely proud and are excited for this worlds and also the ones in the future. We have a very young program. PLus, Most International teams are going on at large bids since companies rarely give paid bids to International teams.

Oh - I saw a bunch of internationals getting paids. Why do they get less than other divisions? Is your other senior team going on a paid? I guess it goes back to the old argument of whether teams deserve to go - I don't know if going to Worlds is an honor anymore since it's getting easier to get a bid. I think our sport will become more worthy of the name SPORT when we make it harder - not saying your team isn't great since I haven't seen you guys.

I've seen some teams get bids and I just shake my head. Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do great.

Our ICO5 team is going to worlds with an at large bid :) And I agree with Statecheer, our coach usually has to research very carefully at which competitions will even allow to give away their bids to an international division.

Why? I don't get that. Some I5 teams are amazing! I think you guys should be able to get bids like anyone else - if you deserve it. Good luck to you!

Why? I don't get that. Some I5 teams are amazing! I think you guys should be able to get bids like anyone else - if you deserve it. Good luck to you!

Some company owners have said that International teams have an advantage over senior age teams since they may have more experience, etc. Since it is ages 14 and older. There are very few I-5 teams with paids bids.

Oh - I saw a bunch of internationals getting paids. Why do they get less than other divisions? Is your other senior team going on a paid? I guess it goes back to the old argument of whether teams deserve to go - I don't know if going to Worlds is an honor anymore since it's getting easier to get a bid. I think our sport will become more worthy of the name SPORT when we make it harder - not saying your team isn't great since I haven't seen you guys.

I've seen some teams get bids and I just shake my head. Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do great.

There are only 6 I-5 teams going on a paid bid and over 30 going on at large bids this year.

I would guess 90% of the EP's don't allow International teams to receive Paid Bids..We went to 3 Worlds Bid events in the Southeast this year and none of them award Paid Bids to Intl teams.

ECE international is insane. really wish they were going to worlds.

They are! :) my friend is on their team, I just talked to him last night. Our team competed against them the competition where we got our bid. They truly are so talented and I'm excited they get to go now!

They are! :) my friend is on their team, I just talked to him last night. Our team competed against them the competition where we got our bid. They truly are so talented and I'm excited they get to go now!
THEY ARE GOING?! yaaaaaaaaay! I'm facebook friends with a girl on the team, but she hasn't been online at all when I am so I haven't been able to chat and ask! I'M SO HAPPY!

Back