Uniform Creativity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 1, 2011
Hey everyone! :) I was just wondering if you had the chance to design your own cheer uniform what would it look like? What's your fave style of uniform (i.e rhinestones, plain & simple, stripes, zebra, racer back, etc)?

Definetly fubut ll arm crop top, Off the shoulder , racerback, no slit on skirt. Cheerleaders are so strong with great shoulders, showing off the strong neck/shoulder line I think looks amazing. As far as ON the uniform, I love some sequins but just enough to get a double look, nothing to out-there. Just my opinion though, Tons of other still look great!

full top, long sleeve, all white, team logo in the middle of the chest (very similar to the BYU uniforms shown in another thread on here). The white really pops on the blue floor and against the backdrop. I feel like uniforms have gotten so busy that the simple uniforms are now the ones that stand out.

Ahh so difficult! I would definitely go long sleeve...probably full top. I'd go black, silver and a colour to pop. Maybe a bright turquoise blue. Straight skirt with maybe a star shaped cut out on the bottom side. I agree that simple uniforms work best for me. I'd go crazy on the bow though, definitely some rhinestones there!

Haha I am so bad at this, I just end up describing uniforms I've seen and loved...usually my own, or one of two other squads. I saw a gorgeous gorgeous one which was black and emerald green, that I'm a little bit in love with. (EMCA from England if anyone is wondering!) Otherwise, I actually love my own team uniform a lot!

i would love a long sleeved crop top/midriff that's off the shoulder. and definitely a skirt! i'm really not into the shorts/spandex. and i would want have metallic parts and a few rhinestones, and the base color for the uniform would be black just because it's flattering on everyone! :)

The sad thing is that no matter what you do, someone will post that another team did it first and you're just copying them.

:rolleyes:

My colors would be Royal blue, Light blue, silver, white, and black. The top would have the gym's name on it and would be the long sleeve kind..the main color would be royal blue with the outline/border of black then a skinnier border next to that, that is light blue (that is glittery)..The writing would be in royal blue colors. The SKIRT would be a soft cotton material and would have the same colors for the outlines/borders and main colors. The bloomers/spandex underneath would be a solid royal blue or black.:) :)

Hey everyone! :) I was just wondering if you had the chance to design your own cheer uniform what would it look like? What's your fave style of uniform (i.e rhinestones, plain & simple, stripes, zebra, racer back, etc)?

I love rhinestones, shimmery material and bright colors with black and silver accents. Unique (strappy) backs are cool too! Many of the teams wearing GK unis are unique and really stand out!!

Back