All-Star Uniform Deduction?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheercurl

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Has it ever happened? Has anyone actually received a deduction for an inappropriate uniform? A uniform not considered in compliance with the current rules. I am just curious because there are some wild uniforms that raise eyebrows but I never hear about any gym actually receiving a deduction. Years ago when the girl on TG exposed her girls....was there a deduction?

Last edited:
Has it ever happened? Has anyone actually received a deduction for an inappropriate uniform? A uniform not considered in compliance with the current rules. I am just curious because there are some wild uniforms that raise eyebrows but I never hear about any gym actually receiving a deduction. Years ago when the girl on TG exposed her girls....was there a deduction?

Yes. Side cutouts got a deduction that got reduced to a warning, but had to spend the rest of a season wearing an extra layer underneath so no skin showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my. Who had French maid uniforms lol

Cheer Savannah! I don't know the year, but this a picture

694c74cc603cb35e1f6995cec2c72a75--french-maid-uniform-cheerleader.jpg

I have a a hard time believing that this was an actual uniform worn at a competition. If there weren't other people in the picture and it wasn't on a blue mat, I wouldn't believe it at all.
Books could be written about the history of Cheer Savannah's uniforms. This was probably the worst one, but there were several that weren't much better.

Books could be written about the history of Cheer Savannah's uniforms. This was probably the worst one, but there were several that weren't much better.

We've been at 2 gyms and each one has sought parent input when changing the design of uniforms. As in "here are a few demo uni's, which do you like better and why" Either that gym does not do the same, or the parents are very different than the ones I know.

We've been at 2 gyms and each one has sought parent input when changing the design of uniforms. As in "here are a few demo uni's, which do you like better and why" Either that gym does not do the same, or the parents are very different than the ones I know.
Thankfully they have calmed down in recent years. Though the butt bow lives on.

I found this post in an old thread, if you scroll down this page you'll see some of their other interesting choices.
Most Iconic Uniforms! | Page 5 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Cheer Savannah! I don't know the year, but this a picture

694c74cc603cb35e1f6995cec2c72a75--french-maid-uniform-cheerleader.jpg

This STILL blows my mind ... every time i see it. I can’t deal [emoji23] ... however, the unis they have now aren’t that terrible, the bows in the back are kind of cute. They just look a little uncomfortable ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back