Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Skirts. Over all i think people look better in them than shorts, and if the skirt fits properly, pulling them down will not be necessary. I've never had to wear shorts but i assume they would ride up just like some bloomers do...

SKIRTS SKIRTS SKIRTS. Usually the shorts are either - too short, too long, see through, too tight or just plain unflattering. Only a FEW teams can pull them off IMO. & to me, cheerleaders should just wear skirts, sort of like a tradition if you will.

This is our gyms first time with the shorts and I actually like them better then my skirt i still have for my other team.
sorry the pic isn't the best
15s0qvt.jpg

I think shorter skirts are the way to go. more girls pull off skirts then shorts unless there on like minis and like youth teams example ece youth 5 they rock them them love their uniforms

I like the skirts! Its more traditional, plus if you get an athletic-y type skirt that fits, they work better then shorts.

I have had both, last year i had skirts but at my new gym we have shorts. i personally like the shorts better because like people have said before skirts ride up when you tumble and jump. All though i like the comfobility of shorts better, i like how the skirts look as a whole, its more traditional

Last year only the sr 5 team at my gym had shorts and this year the hole gym got them. They are SO much better and easyer. They dont ride up as much and i think they look fierce on the floor !

Back