Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

personally, I think that skirts are just so much more flattering that the shorts. Some people, yes, look great in shorts, but many do not. Also, Shorts do not totally eliminate the "pulling down" in the routine because i have seen so many people pick wedgies and shorts do still ride up!

shorts look great for a crop top but if you have a full top i like the skirts much better!

I personally prefer skirts. Those shorts look to me like a practice outfit. And if you have any 'body issues' there, you can't hide them with those shorts!!

i think the shorts are cute, but skirts are classic :) the uniform top can get as crazy and fancy as you'd like but keep the skirts!

My coach and I have disscused this before, we were saying how only some people could pull it off and it all depeneds on what your top looks like to. She always right it seems.

i LOVE the shorts! my gym switched to them from skirts and they're wicked comfy and i think they look better too!

i personally think that shorts would look cuter on the floor and less annoying because they wouldn't fly up when you tumbled. But for the bigger girls who cheer i think skirts are there safety zone.

I think the skirts look better when the girls are on the floor, but I'm sure the shorts are more comfortable to tumble in. But as a mom I like to see the girls in skirts. :)

Back