All-Star Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love both!
I love the classic look of skirts but I also love how shorts don't flip up when we tumble.

Shorts! They don't ride up on your stomach as often and to mean look more sporty and are soooo comfortable! Love all of cheer athletics new shorts & skorts (panthers) they seem to fit very well and look fierce! :)

i like the skirts better on the older kids because if you wear shorts if your older it looks kind of inappropriate.

but i LOVE it on little girls, it's very cute on them.

I think the shorts look a lot more comfortable, just because I'm used to wearing shorts to practice. If the shorts don't ride up, I'm fine with it.

i prefer shorts because they're not much of a hassle compared to skirts because when girls tumble, they occasionally have to fix their skirts

shorts shorts shorts! i don't know why but i've always loooooved shorts. i think they make any uniform look better.

i like skirts better but i guess that's because i've never competed in shorts! i've heard they are really comfortable

Our program rocks the short in all of our teams from Mini through to Seniors. Here is what I will say about them. We LOVE them. They are clean, easy to tumble in and comfortable. Thankfully we have pretty trim girls for the most part so the large bulk of our girls look great in these. What I WILL say is I wish that the shorts would have a slightly longer inseam. Right now they are 2in, and I personally feel it would be good if they were more like 2 1/2, maybe even 3". They are still close fitting, but then they would NEVER have to be pulled down. JMO.

Our program rocks the short in all of our teams from Mini through to Seniors. Here is what I will say about them. We LOVE them. They are clean, easy to tumble in and comfortable. Thankfully we have pretty trim girls for the most part so the large bulk of our girls look great in these. What I WILL say is I wish that the shorts would have a slightly longer inseam. Right now they are 2in, and I personally feel it would be good if they were more like 2 1/2, maybe even 3". They are still close fitting, but then they would NEVER have to be pulled down. JMO.

Back