All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought Angel was already known as a great cheer tumbler and probably shouldnt even be mentioned on this thread just because she's up there with Kiara, Kelsey and Whitney as far as tumbling goes. I think these girls are seen more in the routine (fly, point on jumps, last pass, flyers in pyramed etc) than Angel is which why people may over look her. The girl that is really unreconized is Tayrn from F5. She is overall so fierce!!! IMO

In the category of upcoming cheerlebrities....there's a boy we saw at cheersport on vizion Allstars that was on the ir 2,3 and 4. He only looks about 10 but he completely caught my eye on every team. Give him a few more years and hell be one of the ones people talk about. Crazy good body positions (he flew)

In the category of upcoming cheerlebrities....there's a boy we saw at cheersport on vizion Allstars that was on the ir 2,3 and 4. He only looks about 10 but he completely caught my eye on every team. Give him a few more years and hell be one of the ones people talk about. Crazy good body positions (he flew)

I remember him too, really cute kid, a lot of personality and so entertaining!

Maybe because this is her first year on Orange, and green isn't a team that is watched as much as startlites and supercells. I don't know her cheer history or anything lol. But I'm sure she will be widely known as well as the others very soon :p

Maybe it's because I have a kid her age that has competed against her in Y5 and J5 but I thought everyone knew Angel Rice. She's beyond amazing!!

I thought Angel was already known as a great cheer tumbler and probably shouldnt even be mentioned on this thread just because she's up there with Kiara, Kelsey and Whitney as far as tumbling goes. I think these girls are seen more in the routine (fly, point on jumps, last pass, flyers in pyramed etc) than Angel is which why people may over look her. The girl that is really unreconized is Tayrn from F5. She is overall so fierce!!! IMO
I agree....Taryn is amazing!! She is one of the best all around cheerleaders out there....perfect jumps, beautiful flyer, awesome tumbler, and great dancer!

I have a curious question, why is it that most of the cheer world thinks only Level 5 athletes are deserving of being a "Cheerlebrity"? I have seen some beast little Mini 1s or Youth 2s in my cheer days LOL! Just a thought I had while reading this thread.

Back