All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

315yadx.jpg

This girl just cause shes so freakin adorable.

She is a mini cheerceleb since her picture has made rounds on Tumblr. Absolutely adorable and a future Orange flyer with that bob.

As a parent of a level 5 veteran athlete, this whole "cheerlebrity" thing is really getting out of hand and is really going to some of these kids heads which is distracting them from doing their jobs on their team and honestly, is going to get them in trouble & make their gym look bad! As parents, our jobs is to keep them humble & grounded! There are tons of amazing athletes that no one knows- they don't brag, sign autographs, tweet about how great they are- they just go to practice, do their jobs and love the sport! EVERY team at every gym on every level has talented kids! And EVERY level 5 team have those "stand outs" and I would never want to minimize what they do great... Just want us, as parents, to make sure we keep our kids focused on what this is.. a team sport! It takes ALL of them! And in my eyes, every level 5 athlete is talented or they wouldn't be on the team... Just my opinion ;)

What ever happened to the little girl that was behind center dancer on Rays Black 2010 (hopefully someone knows who I'm talking about...lol the girl that did the butt thing)? When they danced to "Hush, Hush"? Is she still cheering? She was everything in that dance lol

What ever happened to the little girl that was behind center dancer on Rays Black 2010 (hopefully someone knows who I'm talking about...lol the girl that did the butt thing)? When they danced to "Hush, Hush"? Is she still cheering? She was everything in that dance lol

i know who you're talking about! loved her in that dance! they were what.. youth 3 in 2010? Level5Mom maybe?

As a parent of a level 5 veteran athlete, this whole "cheerlebrity" thing is really getting out of hand and is really going to some of these kids heads which is distracting them from doing their jobs on their team and honestly, is going to get them in trouble & make their gym look bad! As parents, our jobs is to keep them humble & grounded! There are tons of amazing athletes that no one knows- they don't brag, sign autographs, tweet about how great they are- they just go to practice, do their jobs and love the sport! EVERY team at every gym on every level has talented kids! And EVERY level 5 team have those "stand outs" and I would never want to minimize what they do great... Just want us, as parents, to make sure we keep our kids focused on what this is.. a team sport! It takes ALL of them! And in my eyes, every level 5 athlete is talented or they wouldn't be on the team... Just my opinion ;)

It really is getting out of hand. There are some that I see on twitter that just make me cringe how much they are letting it go to their heads. The "fans" make it worse though because they are so obsessed with some of these athletes that they no longer realize that they are normal KIDS who are just participating in a sport that they love. These autograph signings and hour long picture sessions just makes me shake my head.

Back