All-Star Us Finals Virginia Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you link the link because I can not find it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Here is Saturday:
http://www.theusfinals.com/USFDatab...rder - Saturday 4-25.pdf?TS=04271435434000000

And here is Sunday:
http://www.theusfinals.com/USFDatab... order - Sunday 4-25.pdf?TS=04271435434000000

Fairly certain these are not final because there are still US Finals qualifying events happening this weekend. Not sure how many teams will add the comp a week out but some events are still giving out paid bids so ... possibly?

Here is Saturday:
http://www.theusfinals.com/USFDatab...rder - Saturday 4-25.pdf?TS=04271435434000000

And here is Sunday:
http://www.theusfinals.com/USFDatab... order - Sunday 4-25.pdf?TS=04271435434000000

Fairly certain these are not final because there are still US Finals qualifying events happening this weekend. Not sure how many teams will add the comp a week out but some events are still giving out paid bids so ... possibly?
Of coarse my team if performing last on Saturday at 9:54 and usually comps go later than expected

I'm trying to figure out what to do between Mini's comp time and Little's comp time 12 hours later...

I'm trying to figure out what to do between Mini's comp time and Little's comp time 12 hours later...

Lie on the beach.

Go to FamousMom's house (I can't remember how she spells it on here, but the the Virginia Beach one)

Go to my friend Cheryl's house. She's not a cheer mom, but she lives right there and she's awesome. The wings and arbor mist one.

I feel your pain - J and M used to have that ish all the time too. I spent 15 hours at Navy Pier many times. Uuuuuggghhhh.

I think a team (or more than one maybe?) is going from Diamonds Allstars in Knoxville! I have tumbling and coed stunting while they're practicing and their routine is very creative!

My sister's team won a paid bid this past weekend at a Eastern Cheer and Dance competition. Now, they potentially wouldn't have gone anyway considering it was less than a week away, but the gym owner decided to call and discuss options with them just in case. She was told registration closed on that past Friday (they got the bid on Sunday) because there were too many teams signed up already. When asked why they were still awarding bids, she wasn't really given a straight answer. They told her they were still allowed to give out bids if they wanted, even if the teams couldn't actually attend.

Not really sure if this falls back on the US Finals or Eastern Cheer and Dance, but it's really sad the ball was dropped on this. My sister's team was pretty surprised by their bid and very thankful, but it was clear by their celebration the other team who got paid came to this competition gunning for that bid for next weekend. If registration was closed, it's disappointing to continue handing out bids to get these girl's hopes up. They were both youth teams too I believe, and don't really understand how if they earned the bid why they aren't allowed to go.

That's odd because I know of a team that just competed this past weekend and got a bid and are going. I know as of yesterday it was closed because of reaching the limit of how many teams they can have. 750 teams this weekend is crazy. Always a worry the fire Marshall will shut it down if it's over capacity.

That's odd because I know of a team that just competed this past weekend and got a bid and are going. I know as of yesterday it was closed because of reaching the limit of how many teams they can have. 750 teams this weekend is crazy. Always a worry the fire Marshall will shut it down if it's over capacity.
That is strange. I guess it just depended on which of those teams who got a bid this weekend got their registrations in the quickest. I really don't like that they cut it that close with bids, though. There are still teams who were awarded full paid bids/medals/the whole shebang and can't go.

Back