All-Star Us Finals Virginia Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait. Were the tattoos used instead of those lanyards/shoe tags for athletes? The last time I attended/competed at US Finals in VA Beach was 2010 but for a couple years I got so much sass from door attendants for not having my "athlete lanyard". I would be walking into warms up with my coach and team and get stopped for not having it. Hello, I'm going into warm ups? I'm not going to bring that in with me.

Tattoos sound like a really great alternative to the lanyards though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It was good in theory but they run out Friday evening when our gym owner went to pick them up for our gym. We had teams competing both days. It was only 1 lady who have us grief.

Also people who didnt even have their wrist washed and had to compete the next day said theirs peeled off about 4-6hrs after wearing it. I think its a good idea but it doesn't work out for younger kids so well

Some of my girls still have tattoo residue on their wrists(and they had them on at 630 AM last Saturday) guess it depends on how well you applied them!

No one on my team put on the tattoos. Our coach just told us to put them in our shoes. The tattoos were kind of pointless because they didn't ask to see them at all. Even if you had nothing cheer related on and you were going into one of the halls they didn't ask!

Wait. Were the tattoos used instead of those lanyards/shoe tags for athletes? The last time I attended/competed at US Finals in VA Beach was 2010 but for a couple years I got so much sass from door attendants for not having my "athlete lanyard". I would be walking into warms up with my coach and team and get stopped for not having it. Hello, I'm going into warm ups? I'm not going to bring that in with me.

Tattoos sound like a really great alternative to the lanyards though.

Last year they had those rubber bracelets, like the Livestrong ones.

I shouldn't have complained about not getting award medals. I forgot about the gold shoelaces.

We were in Providence and I did not see them at all. Maybe they gave them to you because they ran out of jackets?

The company that produced the jackets printed the bags Friday night since there would be no jackets (only in VA Beach) the bags were REALLY paper thin, most coaches didn't even hand them out I saw maybe 4 or 5 kids (of the hundreds of winners) walking around with them. We decided we would just wait for the jackets and use the bags to put them in.

That's what I thought. I only wasn't sure about the backpacks because I saw no one walking around with them. But those shoelaces were kinda ugly but it only worked if one of your colors were gold

I shimmy this! For all this money we paid and not get jackets at the event.......

I know that the tornados halted things but tell me how providence got theirs. Why didn't they get shipped with all of the other finals stuff to va beach. No one may ever know :(

That was the original story. Last I heard from our gym they are in the process of being shipped....from china. Maybe they had tornados there :)

That was the original story. Last I heard from our gym they are in the process of being shipped....from china. Maybe they had tornados there :)

I never heard that. How long do you think it'll take to get them? I'm thinking another two weeks.

That sucks though va beach was the only usfinals comp not to get their jackets the day of

Back