All-Star Usa All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG the ONE comp where j2 doesn't start before 10:00 am and we're not going. :banghead:

Pretty Sure it just moved venues b/c USA JR High School Nationals is the very next weekend, then USA High School Nationals just the weekend after and Disney has 2 events that very weekend. Hotels are booked solid (for groups) for the month of March and kinda have been for the last 8 months.

Anyone seen an awards schedule? I'm wondering what time we can get out of there on Sunday. No point waiting for Summit bid announcements, since those apparently won't happen until Monday.

So where is it posted the amount of Worlds bids being given out. I've seen summit bids but not Worlds bids.

10399259_10201383065776634_2757174868480875122_n.jpg

(Just because I'm lazy ) Has anyone figured out a final number of how many worlds teams have bids and how many don't versus how many are available? Thanks- maybe I'll try to do it tonight....

Boo. I'm normally in bed by then lol
But it's 6:30pm West coast time so maybe you'll still be up?

Argh and there is a time change this week-end too- if I am not mistaken. How many people are going to show up for their call time on Sunday at the wrong time? So happy we don't have to be there in the morning.

But it's 6:30pm West coast time so maybe you'll still be up?

Argh and there is a time change this week-end too- if I am not mistaken. How many people are going to show up for their call time on Sunday at the wrong time? So happy we don't have to be there in the morning.

OH! I didn't even notice that! haha

Back