All-Star Usasf 2015-2017 Cheer Safety Rules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sad that senior restricted 5 can't do standing one bhs fulls anymore. I felt like our r5 had a lot more than everyone else and I felt it made them stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the last one to understand most of the changes in red but it seems they're restricting a lot of things the teams were able to do before. Am I wrong?

"The top person in a toss must have both feet in/on hands of bases when the toss is initiated"

Maybe it's because english is not my first language, but does that mean that we can't load in a foot at a time like we use to?

"The top person in a toss must have both feet in/on hands of bases when the toss is initiated"

Maybe it's because english is not my first language, but does that mean that we can't load in a foot at a time like we use to?
No, you're still allowed to load in one foot at a time. What they're saying is the moment right before the flyer is tossed into the air, he/she must have both feet down... so the basket you see here @0:45 will now be banned:

No you can, it's just saying that when you go to toss both feet must be in or on their hands. Not sure why they had to write that, I don't think I've seen anyone do it differently.

No, you're still allowed to load in one foot at a time. What they're saying is the moment right before the flyer is tossed into the air, he/she must have both feet down... so the basket you see here @0:45 will now be banned:

Oh thanks for the exemple! :)

Reactions: ian
So "release moves that land in extended position must originate from waste level or below..." So this means level four cannot do "high low" tic tocks.... Correct?? Only "tick ups"??

Can anyone explain what a "1/2 turn wrap around" stunt is? I see that they are now allowed in level 1.

So "release moves that land in extended position must originate from waste level or below..." So this means level four cannot do "high low" tic tocks.... Correct?? Only "tick ups"??
High lows would not land in an extended position, unless I'm missing something (which I very well could be), those should still be legal.

Back