All-Star Usasf 2015-2017 Cheer Safety Rules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Help me out looking at Level 3 Section J #2
What is a "Forward suspended roll" ?

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/2013 Website/Rules/image/USASF_ImageAppearance-9-21-12_mod-15-05-26.pdf

Here's the image policy with the uniform portion that goes into effect this season. I've read it before but haven't seen the graphics of approved/not approved uniform styles. Looks like mesh stomachs and back cut outs with connected fronts are cleared. Monokinis are a no go.

Also, has anyone heard the "punishment" for this? It's up to EPs to enforce, correct? So, what are companies doing? Disqualifying? Big deduction? Small one?

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/2013 Website/Rules/image/USASF_ImageAppearance-9-21-12_mod-15-05-26.pdf

Here's the image policy with the uniform portion that goes into effect this season. I've read it before but haven't seen the graphics of approved/not approved uniform styles. Looks like mesh stomachs and back cut outs with connected fronts are cleared. Monokinis are a no go.

Also, has anyone heard the "punishment" for this? It's up to EPs to enforce, correct? So, what are companies doing? Disqualifying? Big deduction? Small one?
According to what I read, it will be a safety deduction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are tons of options. I love rules release time because it forces me to figure out how to be creative in new ways within the new rules.
I just feel that if whips r not allowed then tumbling will all b the same and also no 1 1/2 to heel stretch also not allowed . Those 2 skills could b the Xtra "step above" teams could have.

Level 5 but only one leg was braced in lib and straight to kick double

That's a regular level 5 dismount out of a lib to a cradle...and was allowed and is still allowed (I see no changes in the rules for dismounts). Maybe you're confusing the basket rule that both feet need to be in/on flyers hands? Because a kick double dismount is not a basket...therefore, they can do it out of a lib.

I just feel that if whips r not allowed then tumbling will all b the same and also no 1 1/2 to heel stretch also not allowed . Those 2 skills could b the Xtra "step above" teams could have.

Round off BHS whip BHS step out round off full
Punch front step out round off BHS full
Round off Arabian (extra) step round off BHS full
Round off onodi round off BHS BHS full
Aerial round off BHS full
... Plus zillions of other options for specialty passes. Tumbling will only all be the same if coaches allow it to all be the same.

Round off BHS whip BHS step out round off full
Punch front step out round off BHS full
Round off Arabian (extra) step round off BHS full
Round off onodi round off BHS BHS full
Aerial round off BHS full
... Plus zillions of other options for specialty passes. Tumbling will only all be the same if coaches allow it to all be the same.
This!! The good coaches will find a way to be creative and stand out from the rest. Just look at the lower levels, those routines are usually more creative than a lot of level 5 routines and they are so limited in what they are allowed to do compared to the higher levels.

These very minor rule changes aren't going to make routines look the same.

14xfgc7.jpg

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

But seriously.

Also- question. The uniform guidelines mentions uniforms that look like lingerie/lingerie inspired. The lady jags uni has lace-up bits that resemble a corset- it was the first one that popped into my head. Might they (or uniforms that predominately feature lace in general) have to change?

Also- I'm looking at those 'approved/not approved' designs thinking- you KNOW some people saw those and went 'welp, guess our gyms is OUT'.

Back