All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

35jbbk5.jpg

Teams already got their bids for 2013 this past weekend which if these rules apply they will not be able to go to and compete unless they are 17+..which in a gym with a max of 50 athletes in most cases over here, you really think they will have that many athletes at level 5? USASF if pretty much eliminating 90% of international athletes

That is why I said I don't know what they will do about those teams since they already have their bids for next year and this rule is just now released. I am curious what they will do about that situation.

USASF is so pathetic. Let me tell you something about USASF. We were best friends all of my all star cheer experience. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then I started competing standing fulls and bounding passes through to doubles that were totally gorgeous but then USASF was like, weirdly jealous of them. Like, if I would blow USASF off to compete the skills I had, USASF would be like be like, "Why didn't you compete a backhandspring before you double?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "USASF, I can't invite you, because I think you're holding me back." I mean I couldn't have a USASF staff member at at my party. There were gonna be cheerleaders competing their actual passes. I mean, right? So then my mom called USASF and started yelling, it was so retarded. And then USASF dropped out of school because no one would listen to the dumb rules they posted and USASF came back on March 28th to post new rules, and all of USASF's hair was cut off and USASF was totally weird, and now I guess USASF's on crack.
MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we sue Usasf for all the money we invested in tumbling classes and privates that will now be wasted? Can we also sue for emotional damage all these changes are going to cause????????????????????????
Really? You don't have to compete at USASF events, you can choose to go to other events, a case like this would never hold up in court. They are not making you participate. I know you are upset but playing the suing card is a little over the top to me. I agree with some of the rules and disagree with the rest but I know that its my choice to participate or not.

A lot of girls from WCSS support these changes because their coach is on the USASF board. I respect their dedication and trust to their coach, but if i was them and had worked so hard to gain their skills i would be so upset.
i'm sure they are, but acting as upset would be very publicly defying their coach and would not look good at all on their part!

NCA did it at college nationals a few years ago with guys in the dance (they don't get scored for dancing). I don't agree with it but I don't see anything happening because of it. I remember watching the feed for the meeting last year or the year before and several of the coaches agreed that the flamboyant attitudes that some show off on the mat needed to go. One of them mentioned something about leaving their sexuality off the mat or something along those lines.

I agree with eliminating sexually suggestive elements for BOTH genders, but if a boy front and center wants to have his 4 counts of sass before throwing a tumbling line, why can't he when a girl could?

Really? You don't have to compete at USASF events, you can choose to go to other events, a case like this would never hold up in court. They are not making you participate. I know you are upset but playing the suing card is a little over the top to me. I agree with some of the rules and disagree with the rest but I know that its my choice to participate or not.

I was being sarcastic! I am just upset about a lot of the changes!

A lot of girls from WCSS support these changes because their coach is on the USASF board. I respect their dedication and trust to their coach, but if i was them and had worked so hard to gain their skills i would be so upset.

One very well known WCSS had many upset tweets, and suddenly changed her view point to "i guess we will have to deal with it" ......

Back