All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is ironic because the new age restrictions for senior teams will hurt small gyms big time!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know. My gym the first year would have never been able to compete because we hardly had enough kids to make two teams, much less would we have been able to compete with a full small team not being able to pull in a couple younger ones (and that was back in the day when Senior Open 4 existed alongside Senior 4, which had a bottom limit of 12 I think).

"With leveling out the playing field the EPs are encouraging more teams to come to their events bc the big programs can't dominate." umm... I thought the whole point of this sport (or any) was to push to become better.. not to even the playing field because smaller programs complain.

No coaches want to increase competition, but not by eliminating skills more so by eliminating 85 competitions on the same weekend in the same town. Again, USASF is letting EPs run the show. Coaches need to unite.

anyone mind letting me call them and then putting me on the call. i know how to press mute btw

Back