All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I suppose they miss all the media on bullying! Hello USASF it's real and you just threw a bunch of kids under the bus. Even the shy kids or socially immature use cheer as their outlet to shine and be a bit crazy...I guess they can't shimmy either or grow through experience!

Honestly, as a boy with theatrical facials and who has been commended many times on how I perform, I am not only offended but darn right flabbergasted. I am so de-motivated.... Who am I kidding, I'm serving them even MOREEEEE now. You ain't met a tranny that can Shablam after a pass like me. Oh wait, have they made those illegal too? Next will be toe touches, I know a lot of girls who've rolled ankles doing jumps. -.-

shes on grape rays and her dad coaches orange so i think the orange girls started posting pictures of her on tumblr and twitter and now everybody thinks its okay too also creepy huh?
No her dad coaches at Ace, Chris White. And I don't like that people are posting and tweeting her picture out like crazy! She's only five!!! But adorable:) So I guess that's why they do it

So what happens when we still have tumbling injuries? These restrictions haven't changed the fact that there are moronic coaches having kids throw skills the aren't ready for. In fact, with the exception of 2 or 3 injuries due to tumbling I've seen this year (and I'm talking major injury) all of them have come from some kind of tragic technique/form. They haven't solved the problem of injuries. The kids that are getting hurt are still going to get hurt.

I really think that there should be an automatic shimmy button from my computer to every post that you make.

It's easy just like in public school.... Fire the idiots and you'll have reform!!!!

"Males - minimize exaggerated or theatrical movements"

Great, USASF. So you're going to penalize my son for doing the same thing the girls do? Oh, and you're going to tell him not to bother to learn elite tumbling, because the only place he would be able to throw it is a gymnastics meet?

So basically, the boys are there just to be bases and backspots and as ornaments for the girls. #YouSuckUSASF

So how long before someone decides to sue for gender discrimination?

564305_387998757891978_100000455722720_1356300_2017033457_n.jpg

I would just like to say that my 1 major cheer injury came from a back handspring, yes my knee will forever bug me because me and a coach had a disagreement about me being up to throwing my BACK HANDSPRING one night. These restrictions wont fix injuries coaches will still push things and athletes will still try to teach themselfs at home

She has been doing her own research has seen that more injuries come from straight doubles then bounding skills and standing doubles.

She also was putting together a propsal together to get rid of handspring doubles and standing doubles but that is it.

She is on a USASF committee. WHY was she not consulted? I'm ticked that I wasn't consulted but her--I mean REALLY???

Honestly, as a boy with theatrical facials and who has been commended many times on how I perform, I am not only offended but darn right flabbergasted. I am so de-motivated.... Who am I kidding, I'm serving them even MOREEEEE now. You ain't met a tranny that can Shablam after a pass like me. Oh wait, have they made those illegal too? Next will be toe touches, I know a lot of girls who've rolled ankles doing jumps. -.-

And THAT'S the TEA.

Back