All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my 11 years of coaching, i have seen more injuries from jumps than any other element of cheer. By a LONG shot. Torn acl's, sprained ankles, hamstrings, i would say 75% or more were jump related

DEBBIE LOVE, Ladies and Gentlemen.

So Brad's the Mockingjay, and Kristen/Courtney are vying for The Girl on Fire. Can I be Cinna? Or Rue? Or Prim?
Judging by your avatar, you'd make a great Cinna. From mine, does that make me Buttercup?

The Board went over everyone's head with this. Les wasn't even involved in it. Debbie was never called to ask about her opinion. She is a very upset woman right now.
And this brought me to a question I had earlier. In a recent thread @rockstarscott said he spoke with Les about the "rumor" on all this and Les told him it wasn't true. So we know LES STELLA wasn't consulted nor DEBBIE LOVE. Two of our top rules/skills USASF board members had no idea about this. Why?

Just thought I'd share. So many things on Tumblr & Twitter right now!
15rjjh4.png
Sorry if it's big! Props to flyso0ohigh.tumblr.com :)

And this brought me to a question I had earlier. In a recent thread @rockstarscott said he spoke with Les about the "rumor" on all this and Les told him it wasn't true. So we know LES STELLA wasn't consulted nor DEBBIE LOVE. Two of our top rules/skills USASF board members had no idea about this. Why?

Yeah that is my question as well. Les said that they didn't know that there would be a blow up, but how could they assume that this wouldn't end badly? They went over people's heads to create rules.
Knowing this makes me lose so much respect for the members of that board.

Honestly, as a boy with theatrical facials and who has been commended many times on how I perform, I am not only offended but darn right flabbergasted. I am so de-motivated.... Who am I kidding, I'm serving them even MOREEEEE now. You ain't met a tranny that can Shablam after a pass like me.

WERK

I will be serving theatrical REALNESS until the day I die.

Sorry 'bout it.

Just wondering, can they hear us if we're listening? Cause I'm eating some chips...
not if you're muted like you're supposed to be!

(that sounded rude, i don't mean you're not listening to the "rules".. just that people keep complaining about other not being muted)

Latest posts

Back