All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A lot of girls from WCSS support these changes because their coach is on the USASF board. I respect their dedication and trust to their coach, but if i was them and had worked so hard to gain their skills i would be so upset.

Everybody has different ways of looking at this. WCSS coaches way are completely different from Courtneys way of looking at this. I think both ways show a love for cheerleading and for the safety of the athletes.

Except for one of their most well known cheerleaders...she seems pretty upset at them limiting her skill ability and doesn't mind expressing it...and I don't blame her

HOLLLLLLD ON WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I went to have my hair done and I come back and no more standing FULLS? NO MORE CROP TOPS? Basically EVERYONE IS NOW A LEVEL 5 RESTRICTED AT BEST???? Ok I am going to go breathe into a paper bag because I think I am hyperventilating.

Would it not just have been easier to severely penalize gyms throwing Janky fulls and doubles? Then coaches and gyms would think twice about allowing a possible face plant throw anything in competition??? See? I came up with that while hyperventilating? You guys had years to come up with this??????

If I read it right the uniform thing doesn't come into until later, is that what everyone else read?
Yes. It takes effect in 2015-2016 season. My guess is to let those who just ordered get through the common 3 year uniform rotation.

Let me tell you something about USASF. We were best friends until they decided to change the rules for level 5 tumbling. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in the 2012 season, I started throwing standing fulls and standing two to whip doubles in my routine and working on standing doubles in the gym, and USASF was like, weirdly jealous of me. Like, if I would throw specialty passes ending in a double double she would like, "Why aren't you concerned about your safety when you throw those passes?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for Worlds 2012, which was an all paws-up-claws-out panther party, I was like, "USASF, I can't invite you, because you've never thrown a double or a standing full." I mean I couldn't have people who DON'T THROW A DOUBLE DOUBLE at my party. There were gonna be panthers there throwing standing doubles! I mean, right? They were a BAD TUMBLERS. So then USASF's moms called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so dumb. And then USASF dropped out of cheerleading because no one would talk to them, and USASF came back on March 28th, 2012 for a cheerleading meeting, all of USASF together decided to totally eliminate double specialty passes and all awesome level 5 tumbling and it was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.

That is my thing, if it is so dangerous then why is this girl's coach allowing her to throw this pass after injuring her ankle last year and having a sprain at the beginning of the season. If it is dangerous why is she still allowing Kelsey to throw these skills in that routine?

My exact thinking! No disrespect to Ms. Pascale or anything, but I'm just curious because I think it's safe to say she will be throwing that same pass at worlds, a USASF event. I also want to know that why all of these things being banned are NOW being considered as dangerous or a problem. I've noticed that now that practically everyone has half tops, no more half tops. Big, over the top motions, dances, and excitement, no more of those. More openly flamboyant boys? You need to stop acting like that. More people have double doubles, specialty passes to double, etc, and all of a sudden it's dangerous to the athletes. Why now? Why not when the first person debut it on the competition floor?

USASF is so pathetic. Let me tell you something about USASF. We were best friends all of my all star cheer experience. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then I started competing standing fulls and bounding passes through to doubles that were totally gorgeous but then USASF was like, weirdly jealous of them. Like, if I would blow USASF off to compete the skills I had, USASF would be like be like, "Why didn't you compete a backhandspring before you double?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "USASF, I can't invite you, because I think you're holding me back." I mean I couldn't have a USASF staff member at at my party. There were gonna be cheerleaders competing their actual passes. I mean, right? So then my mom called USASF and started yelling, it was so retarded. And then USASF dropped out of school because no one would listen to the dumb rules they posted and USASF came back on March 28th to post new rules, and all of USASF's hair was cut off and USASF was totally weird, and now I guess USASF's on crack.

this is actually my favorite thing ever. ever.

Back