All-Star Usasf Repays Varsity Loan In Full And Moving Offices.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It will take a lot more than that to win me back...........and by a lot I mean A LOT.

But, kudo's to at least publicly stating the loan has been paid.

Well we all know the other things (at least the big ones):

Become a 501c(3) and have it so the board has more voting in of people and that positions with tenure do not have a deciding vote. But I have to say this is a good step in the right direction.

Am I missing anything else?

I agree its a step in the right direction. I also am cautiously optimistic that the recent explosion of new competitions (CL, Revolution, AS Games etc) might continue moving this forward as USASF tries to keep the corner market on THE end of year competition.

Capitalism at work.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Reactions: DJ
I would assume that Varsity released the intellectual property rights to "Worlds" and any other "collateral" that was being held for the purpose of securing the loan (or any other purpose). However, that was not specifically stated.

I don't want to seem like I'm a random cheerleader now for the USASF but I think it's important to give praise today on what has happened.

Tomorrow, mind you, we might find out there was a second loan or other things, but today we be grateful for progress.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back