All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last team in Jostens, I think Cheer Challenge(?), had a really scary full, and she did it like 6 times.
Swapped to Jostens now after Large Senior, and let's just say the last two teams I watched would have been so much better as a 4. Only one stunt out of three stays up, half layouts in tumbling. What's the point of level 5 if you have no shot at winning? Frankly I would be more embarrassed to be on a dodgy 5 than an excellent 1.

It's 2am here so I don't think I'll make it till announcements. Will look forward to checking in the morning to see how everyone placed. Night all - bring on day 2!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my guess is...
Stars
Orange
Panthers
SE
F5

sucks cause i love them all but i really wanted panthers and SE to be top two. But f5 went from 4th to 1st last year, so i still have hope

Speaking of jostens, can we move all the rest of worlds there? I don't care if we go on til summit starts, the colour and lighting is so much better for the stream in jostens!

We know by now that being down after day 1 is a position that often works well for SE.
That team is disciplined and accustomed to making changes.
yes but have they ever jumped more then one placement... i know in 2013 they went from 3rd? to 1st. 2012 2nd to 1st. 2010??? im trying really hard to remeber their placement from those years, so correct me if im wrong.

This is the most important picture of Worlds 2017:

C-nw3wnXoAAiorv.jpg

It's 2am here so I don't think I'll make it till announcements. Will look forward to checking in the morning to see how everyone placed. Night all - bring on day 2!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here, I have been trying to stay up late to keep up but I am drooping. Time difference sucks lol

Back