All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the most important picture of Worlds 2017:

C-nw3wnXoAAiorv.jpg
Stahhhhhp

I can't with the lack of flexibility in LAG this year. Orange and Panthers are the main culprits, but it's kind of a problem across the board.
I'm telling you It's teams not doing scorps. Those stretch all parts of flexibility so much. Orange is probs number one on the list that needs to be stretched. Noticed it a lot from the side at their sendoff.

I can't with the lack of flexibility in LAG this year. Orange and Panthers are the main culprits, but it's kind of a problem across the board.

Stars used to be the WORST. They've at least learned to play to their strengths and usually only throw in bow and arrows in sequences where half the stunt groups are doing one thing and half another; like the spinning bows this season

I have a meeting tomorrow at work from 9 AM - 2 PM, so I'm basically gonna miss most of small coed, some of small senior, and awards for large coed.

I am just not having it right now.

Stars used to be the WORST. They've at least learned to play to their strengths and usually only throw in bow and arrows in sequences where half the stunt groups are doing one thing and half another; like the spinning bows this season
They have played to their strengths this year a bit more with body positions.
...But to be honest, a team of that calibre shouldn't have to hide a lack of bow-and-arrows. They could just stretch more.

Back