OT Valentines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My parents give my brother and I our favorite candies and a card with some cash each year. It's so sweet <3

@cheysmomager
i recommend this bow:
images
images

images

your daughter can wear this not only during valentine, but also all the time :)

my mom always gets us valentines gifts, but it's normally nothing big. just like any other holiday, stuff she knows we need that we won't buy ourselves lol last year I believe she bought me another pillow pet and a stuffed animal with a heat pack in his tummy that you warm up (why yes I am 21 going on 12 :D ) because I had a rough sophomore year, plagued with bad health. of course lots of candy. that's my favorite part of valentines day. I'll be on a sugar high for days. yes, 12 year old right here.
I'm more in a dilemma of what to get the boyfriend... him and I both are not big fans of valentines day.... I just hate that people think one day of showering significant others with gifts makes up for not doing cute things like that year round. needless to say, he treats me like a princess, and he's been gone for 2 weeks for work, so I wanted to do something nice for him anyway. he just gets back in time for valentines day, bad timing lol

My parents are big holiday people... which I love. My mom sends cards and candy and other small items (usually clothes or make up) to me at college. When I was younger, my mom would wake us up early to come get our Valentine's gifts and we were always told that a card tells someone you're thinking of them. My grandma also sends cards with $5 in them for all the small holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc) and it makes me smile to know she loves me enough to take time to do that. My friends think it's weird but I buy or make cards for everyone's birthday, anniversary, etc because I like when other people can have the joy I get from getting people's cards. I actually have a boyfriend and Valentine's Day to me isn't about all the big, expensive items. It's about telling people you care about that you love them.

My parents still get me something every year and I'm 18 haha I'd actually be super sad if they stopped getting me something for Valentines, I'd feel super forever alone!

My mom still sends me packages... and I'm 21. It's mostly because Valentine's Day is during midterms week, and that's usually when I'm at my breaking point and super homesick.

My grandparents send a package to campus for my Birthday, Valentine's Day, and Easter. It's always the same assortment from The Popcorn Factory, but I LOVE IT! They always come in fun decorative containers.

I'm 19 and have always gotten valentines day presents from my mom and grandma. My mom usually gives me a card, some candy, and a little something else. Last year it was a small eyeshadow pallet from Victoria's Secret. And my grandma got me chocolate covered strawberries. But this Valentine's Day is my first away from home, and since moving, they haven't sent me anything since I've been home every holiday and I come home every other weekend. If anything, I'll go to Publix on the 15th when all the candy is on sale :p

My mom still goes all our for holidays. I have younger siblings and for Valentine's day she always does cute stuff like make pink pancakes and puts them on heart plates and gets us little presents! It's always cute! I think I would be upset if she stopped. It just wouldn't feel right!

Back