All-Star Varsity App. For Iphone

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2010
I just bought the Varsity App. for the iPhone, and on the description it says you can see preformannce oders, etc.. Except when I went to pull up the schedule for NCA, there wasent an option to do so. It only gave me the address and directions lol ... Am I missing something, or is the app. not fully 'set up' yet.

I bought the app last season and I still can't pull up performance orders. It was a waste of my money.

How much did you pay for it?
On my droid, I have 24 hours to "return" my app purchases. If it doesn't perform the way I expected, I would return it.

Most likely BlueCat will make a spreadsheet or has an access to a spreadsheet. I can see if I can come up with a mobile answer for us boarders. I know results will be posted on here. Usually someone tweets them. I dont think there is a mobile answer like CheerSports.

How much did you pay for it?
On my droid, I have 24 hours to "return" my app purchases. If it doesn't perform the way I expected, I would return it.

It is now only 15 minutes.

I bought the app last season and I still can't pull up performance orders. It was a waste of my money.

I figured it was a waste! At least it was only a $1.00 .. Still stinks though cause it would save alot of paper and be so much easier. I'm consntintly loosing my schedule!

I'm pretty sure they wait until the Wednesday before the event before they post it. So, I wouldn't panic yet..I would almost guarantee Nca will post it tomorrow, especially being the largest Varsity allstar event

Hey Guys,
All of the Varsity Performance Orders for the upcoming weekend and Results from the previous weekend are posted on Wednesdays. It made sense to wait until Wednesdays since times tend to shift throughout the week.

Once we got wind that iPhone app users were confusing our timing with malfunctionality, we put a rush on posting the schedule today.

For Sunday's Finals Schedule (that hinges on Saturday's results), we will update the app very late on Saturday evening.

And for Results, given the size and magnitude of this event, we will be posting a link to VARSITY TV's coverage page where each division will maintain it's own results page.

Please shoot me an email if you have any other questions or notice any issues with the app that fall outside of out Wednesday Posting deadline.

Justin Carrier
[email protected]

Hey Guys,
All of the Varsity Performance Orders for the upcoming weekend and Results from the previous weekend are posted on Wednesdays. It made sense to wait until Wednesdays since times tend to shift throughout the week.

Once we got wind that iPhone app users were confusing our timing with malfunctionality, we put a rush on posting the schedule today.

For Sunday's Finals Schedule (that hinges on Saturday's results), we will update the app very late on Saturday evening.

And for Results, given the size and magnitude of this event, we will be posting a link to VARSITY TV's coverage page where each division will maintain it's own results page.

Please shoot me an email if you have any other questions or notice any issues with the app that fall outside of out Wednesday Posting deadline.

Justin Carrier
[email protected]

Do you have to manually update your app every time a new schedule is posted? Like go into the app store on your iPhone and see that the Varsity app needs to be updated? That seems horribly... inefficient.

Ashley said:
Do you have to manually update your app every time a new schedule is posted? Like go into the app store on your iPhone and see that the Varsity app needs to be updated? That seems horribly... inefficient.

While I don't have an iPhone I know everytime an app is updated it takes up to a week to get approved. I don't think it would work if the schedule just comes out today.

While I don't have an iPhone I know everytime an app is updated it takes up to a week to get approved. I don't think it would work if the schedule just comes out today.

Well I do have an Iphone and I have the App..I can tell you that when I first read this post, I checked my App and it wasn't there. I just now checked it and the Performance order is there. They must have the ability to update the App whenever they choose

Well I do have an Iphone and I have the App..I can tell you that when I first read this post, I checked my App and it wasn't there. I just now checked it and the Performance order is there. They must have the ability to update the App whenever they choose

There are different ways to update the app versus the content. @kingston - What you said is pretty standard for updating the app, most likely changing the version number, and what @RockstarCheer said is used for newspaper and similar apps.

Back