All-Star Flocheer & Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I refreshed and it showed up as well.

Other note- is it strange that I can watch on 2 different devices?
I just had it up on 2 devices as well. Making sure that I got it up and running on my iPad for while I'm in the car today.

Still not showing up here. Are either of you using Roku?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My live stream quality is terrible. And my airplay also won't work (only audio comes through) . I can only mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ive been subscribed to FloCheer all season, and i thought it would charge to my card automatically, but instead it just canceled my subscription, so now i cant get into the stream because my account isnt Pro anymore :(:mad:

Every year I always have trouble deciding to buy it or not hahaha I wanna watch ... but I also like having 40.00 in my account haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way... are you serious?!! I'm so sorry to hear this, did it work before?

No, it didn't. But I already used a vpn-client last year and it worked great (usual issue aside), so I'll do that again this year.

I just broke down. Its not the same watching live streams. I'm sure I could have spent the money in a better way tho!

Then you're lucky because I just got the message that the event is not available in my country (vpn it is again...).
Mine has been working fine all day and evening, both on my phone and computer! Really hoping it will continue like this lol!

Mine has been working fine all day and evening, both on my phone and computer! Really hoping it will continue like this lol!

with or without vpn?

Back