High School Varsity Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity shoes were very uncomfortable to me. Made me feel like I was walking on the outsides of my feet. Returned them all and went back to Nike's. They seem to hold up and clean up the best.

that's what we did too. kind of off topic but speaking of Varsity, does anyone use just plain black crop tops underneath their school uniform rather than a shell? We do, and Varsity makes them and by the end of fall season, the seams were coming out, or the zippers on the back broke on the majority of the teams. We all just ordered new ones, but did anyone else have that problem?

that's what we did too. kind of off topic but speaking of Varsity, does anyone use just plain black crop tops underneath their school uniform rather than a shell? We do, and Varsity makes them and by the end of fall season, the seams were coming out, or the zippers on the back broke on the majority of the teams. We all just ordered new ones, but did anyone else have that problem?

I have noticed that just about everything we have ever bought from Varsity has issues of some sort. I really wish they did not as I love the Rep we have, but seriously everything we have ever bought has had issues. Our custom tshirts grow and grow and grow. No amount of drying has remedied that. The shorts seemed to run small so we couldnt fit every member. Our uniforms have tons of loose threads on them. Our crop top is a v-neck and it also grows and grows. Compared to our last years uniforms from Cheerleading Company, the Varsity ones are a thinner polyester fabric. Crop tops is also thinner and less elastic feeling. In the past I have used GTM Sportswear for one color basic crop tops and had no negative issues there.

I have noticed that just about everything we have ever bought from Varsity has issues of some sort. I really wish they did not as I love the Rep we have, but seriously everything we have ever bought has had issues. Our custom tshirts grow and grow and grow. No amount of drying has remedied that. The shorts seemed to run small so we couldnt fit every member. Our uniforms have tons of loose threads on them. Our crop top is a v-neck and it also grows and grows. Compared to our last years uniforms from Cheerleading Company, the Varsity ones are a thinner polyester fabric. Crop tops is also thinner and less elastic feeling. In the past I have used GTM Sportswear for one color basic crop tops and had no negative issues there.

that's exactly what my coach was saying, we haven't had good luck with any Varsity items. The spandex run SO small. I normally wear a small so i ordered a small, and when i got them and tried them on.. they were sooo small my legs were being squeezed. Most of the girls on our team just wear our own nike pros instead. I think our school uses Varsity because it's cheapest. I could be wrong though.

My Varsity shoes lasted a whole cheer season (except when my mom decided to bleach them to clean them and they turned yellow.. but Arm and Hammer Whitening Toothpaste got that fixed)! Mine are the Varsity Spirit I that are part cloth and part leather. Yours appear to be all leather. Mine ARE worn down and stretched but that happens with every shoe over time. I DO prefer my Nike's that I've had since 7th grade that are lighter, thinner, and have lasted but these were great for football, basketball and competition!

My varsity shoes looked durable but I don't like them at all. I wore them for 2 practices and they're just not comfortable. We were supposed to wear them for football season but mine magically disappeared.... To the top of my closet in the box. I'll stick with my nfinities I've had since freshman year that have held up perfectly fine through tumbling classes, football games, competing, and basketball season.

Back