All-Star Varsity - "the Summit"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was lost years ago.

You can say you are "THE" NCA/CHEERSPORT/Jamfest Champion (in your division) but there is no "National Champion" anywhere in this sport (Rec, HS, All Star, not even College).

Worlds is the closest you can get to truly national level competition.

Yes. I would tend to agree. I have often said that Worlds is basically the real National Championship with some international teams thrown in for the IO/C5 & 6 divisions.

As a mom of a mini aged cp, i agree with previous posters that tiny/mini teams would be the least likely to add the travel expense. I hope they still find a way to include them - they could do a special segment or webcast like they did for all the divisions this year for just tiny mini or an at the end recap of all winners staring off with these divisions. Our girls loved winning rings even if they were 8 and under - they got to feel like they were important and their hard work was rewarded.

Here is the scoop! Keep in mind the other 2 day events & the number of bids are still tentative, but the competition is CONFIRMED to take place!

450 teams will receive bids to compete in ONE location
100-150 Partial-Paid Bids
300-350 At-Large Bids

Offered to Youth, Junior & Senior cheer teams in non-Worlds divisions

The SUMMIT
Innovative, Prestigious, Highly Competitive, “Worlds Caliber” Production
Varsity All Star Championship for All Levels
May 4-5, 2013
Orlando, FL

THE CLIMB
Varsity Brands will be selecting teams for bids at our existing World Bid events & at least 8 other highly competitive 2-day events

DEFENDING CHAMPIONS
First five teams to receive Partial-Paid Bids to The Summit

2012 International All Levels – Grand Champions
Level 1- Pro Athletics
Level 2- Rockstar Cheer
Level 3- World Cup All Stars
Level 4- Spirit Explosion
Level 5- The California All Stars
Spirit Explosion were grand champs in levels 2,3,4

we won the nation wide video

You won Junior 2 Large and Senior Coed 3 small, but are you sure you were grand champions for the whole level?

Rockstar won Junior 2 Small and World cup won Junior 3 Large , so they could have outscored your division winners in the same level.

Here are the results, though I don't see scores or level grand champions to verify (though I didn't look that hard on the website):

http://varsity.com/uploads/events/eventid_1599/files/2012ialcresults.pdf

You won Junior 2 Large and Senior Coed 3 small, but are you sure you were grand champions for the whole level?

Rockstar won Junior 2 Small and World cup won Junior 3 Large , so they could have outscored your division winners in the same level.

Here are the results, though I don't see scores or level grand champions to verify (though I didn't look that hard on the website):

http://varsity.com/uploads/events/eventid_1599/files/2012ialcresults.pdf

idk hahah i dont really care anymore that was last year

Back