All-Star Vengeance Shoe Reviews?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2012
Hi :)
I am considering getting the Vengeance shoe from Nfinity, but I wanted to know what people who have/had them think? I am a flyer mainly so that of course, is my main concern.

Thanks !:)

Not my personal experience but I have heard they are great shoes for tumbling, jumps and stunting but they do not last long. A friend of mine got his 2 weeks before worlds and they were already torn up by the worlds competition. If you get them I would just try to take good care of them so they don't get messed up fast.

Not my personal experience but I have heard they are great shoes for tumbling, jumps and stunting but they do not last long. A friend of mine got his 2 weeks before worlds and they were already torn up by the worlds competition. If you get them I would just try to take good care of them so they don't get messed up fast.
Our gym is going to these. Last year, they either had their pick of evolutions or the varsity show that looked just like them. Both my kids liked the varsity shoe and I LOVED that they lasted all year and are still going strong, they'll be pure practice shoes now but I usually have them with a pair of practice shoes and competition shoes because nfinity shoes wouldn't last a season if you used them as both. Last year I didn't have to do that but I'll be back to it now, those vengeance shoes will come out of the box about a week or so before a competition, through competition and get stored back away until the next one. That's the only way I've gotten an nfinity to last a season with how often my kids are tumbling.

I bought my cp the vengeance in Atlanta (cheersport) and they had holes in them in less than 2 months. I emailed nfinity and she had a new pair in the mail in less than a week. they have excellent customer service. she likes the shoe but honestly loves her evolutions more.

My daughter tumbles a lot and double teamed last year and her evolutions lasted the whole season she actually got them the last few months of the previous season.
Her old gym every one was suppose to wear no limits to competition on her youth team and chasse to competition for her mini team but my cp didn't because she hated both of them so she wore her evolutions.

The chasse shoes were like an all leather evolution wanna be and they are so heavy and not flexible! (and cheap)
a6cd09f1-daa6-a1f0.jpg

The no limits were a little more flexible but just to much shoe
a6cd09f1-dadf-bc09.jpg

<br><br>

Furthermore they had to run during the summer and my cp wore her evolutions outside for all of those. Plus they kept telling my daughter at her old school sperrys and sandals were not appropriate for gym so my cp took her evolutions to school and changed in to them every time because she loves to run in them so they actually had a lot of use and never fell apart. Just got dirty from all the outside use!!:)
a6cd09f1-d762-7135.jpg

a6cd09f1-d77a-3ffc.jpg

<br><br>
On the other hand her original pair of vengeance started falling apart that she got at the end of the season.
(mini holes and the the shoe started to separate from the sole) shortly after she got these I was so frustrated!
a6cd09f1-d865-cd15.jpg

<br>
<br>
Then she got these vengeance in April and really just started wearing them and they are made much better then the originals were and we have not had any problem.
She loves these way more then her evolutions and she is a flyer and a pretty decent tumbler. (she is working level 4 skills) but maybe they are not falling apart because she is so little??
Now these ones haven't been worn outside but my complaint with them is because she is a flyer I think it's the dirt and oils being transferred from the bases hands to her shoe because after like two practices they started turning gray and the mesh just holds all that dirty stuff! However it is an excellent shoe and I will buy many more of them!
a6cd09f1-d992-ec1e.jpg

<br>
The gym she goes to now has evolution as competition shoes instead of not following the rules I think we will follow them this year unlike last year since the evolutions are a good shoe. I will let her wear them the week before competition starts to practice but after that she is still going to wear her Vengeance to practices! Nfinitys are the best!

My daughter tumbles a lot and double teamed last year and her evolutions lasted the whole season she actually got them the last few months of the previous season.
Her old gym every one was suppose to wear no limits to competition on her youth team and chasse to competition for her mini team but my cp didn't because she hated both of them so she wore her evolutions.

The chasse shoes were like an all leather evolution wanna be and they are so heavy and not flexible! (and cheap)
a6cd09f1-daa6-a1f0.jpg

The no limits were a little more flexible but just to much shoe
a6cd09f1-dadf-bc09.jpg

<br><br>

Furthermore they had to run during the summer and my cp wore her evolutions outside for all of those. Plus they kept telling my daughter at her old school sperrys and sandals were not appropriate for gym so my cp took her evolutions to school and changed in to them every time because she loves to run in them so they actually had a lot of use and never fell apart. Just got dirty from all the outside use!!:)
a6cd09f1-d762-7135.jpg

a6cd09f1-d77a-3ffc.jpg

<br><br>
On the other hand her original pair of vengeance started falling apart that she got at the end of the season.
(mini holes and the the shoe started to separate from the sole) shortly after she got these I was so frustrated!
a6cd09f1-d865-cd15.jpg

<br>
<br>
Then she got these vengeance in April and really just started wearing them and they are made much better then the originals were and we have not had any problem.
She loves these way more then her evolutions and she is a flyer and a pretty decent tumbler. (she is working level 4 skills) but maybe they are not falling apart because she is so little??
Now these ones haven't been worn outside but my complaint with them is because she is a flyer I think it's the dirt and oils being transferred from the bases hands to her shoe because after like two practices they started turning gray and the mesh just holds all that dirty stuff! However it is an excellent shoe and I will buy many more of them!
a6cd09f1-d992-ec1e.jpg

<br>
The gym she goes to now has evolution as competition shoes instead of not following the rules I think we will follow them this year unlike last year since the evolutions are a good shoe. I will let her wear them the week before competition starts to practice but after that she is still going to wear her Vengeance to practices! Nfinitys are the best!
Thank you for this post. I was debating giving up my Keapa's for Nfinity's but was kinda of iffy about it. The problem with my Keapa's is they feel kinda heavy, and I'm trying to progress in tumbling and I feel like the weight of the shoe might be apart of me not gaining skills. I will definitely look into the Vengeance's now!!!

ok never have my infinities fallen apart and I got them at cheersport of 2011 and I am still wearing them today. I even wear them out to the car...maybe i am just lucky...

Vengeances are very good shoes. They are possibly the most comfortable cheer shoe I've ever worn. However, they do wear easily, I've only worn mine at competitions, and with just the jumps, tumbling, and everything in the 14 routines I've performed in them they are already starting to fall apart.

Latest posts

Back