All-Star Vengeance Shoe Reviews?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sounds like you had the same issue we had with the Vengeance. CP wears a size 2 in youth sizes and we had to go with a 4! They skip a 3 in the change over from youth to adult sizes, and the youth 2 fits now but we'd never make it through the season.

I worked the shoe fitting day at UA and we all got the Vengeance this year. I can say that once people we in adult 7 and up, as someone else mentioned, I'd only go up about 1/2 a size. I wear an womens 11 in street shoes and tried on a pair just for the heck of it, and the 11 fit me.

I'd agree with a 1/2 size up. I usually do size 5 in my cheer shoes (I like them snug), but went 5.5 and they're still very snug.

I always have to go up a half size in nfinities. In street shoes, Im a 6 1/2. My evolutions are 7s.

I forgot that little girls feet are still growing! I'm wearing my shoes from three years ago, I guess that wouldnt work with a growing girl!

Seriously, the kid barely make it through the spring with her Phoenixes (??what is the plural of Phoenix??) from last season. It's brutal when these shoes run $80 a pair, and my CP has grown 3" in the past 8 months. This is her 4th season of cheer, and we are on our 5th pair of Nfinity shoes. I kept her tiny little youth size 11 Evolutions though as a keepsake in her cheer memory box though. :)

Seriously, the kid barely make it through the spring with her Phoenixes (??what is the plural of Phoenix??) from last season. It's brutal when these shoes run $80 a pair, and my CP has grown 3" in the past 8 months. This is her 4th season of cheer, and we are on our 5th pair of Nfinity shoes. I kept her tiny little youth size 11 Evolutions though as a keepsake in her cheer memory box though. :)
itll get better when her feet stop growing! jeez i can't even imagine 5 pairs. I havent even had that many in my 10 years.

KikiD22 - sounds like our CPs are pretty similar with regards to shoes. I have to order her a new pair for this season and am leaning toward the Vengeance. My problem is what size to buy??? She is currently in a size 2 Evolution but just last week was complaining constantly about them being too tight and her toes feeling squished. I went online thinking I would be buying a size 3 in the next shoe only to find out there is no Y3 - it goes right to A4. How do you find the fit for the A4? Are they really a lot bigger? I guess I don't have a choice because obviously the Y2 are too small, so the next size is the A4.

I definitely think it's the amount and level of tumbling that has the greatest factor in the wear of the shoe. I had the pair of Varsity shoes that looked like the Evolutions that held up all season and then some, but I started practicing level 5 at the beginning of May and they have already worn more than the entire year of level 3 did.

KikiD22 - sounds like our CPs are pretty similar with regards to shoes. I have to order her a new pair for this season and am leaning toward the Vengeance. My problem is what size to buy??? She is currently in a size 2 Evolution but just last week was complaining constantly about them being too tight and her toes feeling squished. I went online thinking I would be buying a size 3 in the next shoe only to find out there is no Y3 - it goes right to A4. How do you find the fit for the A4? Are they really a lot bigger? I guess I don't have a choice because obviously the Y2 are too small, so the next size is the A4.

Go with the 4, and they'll probably be a little big, but not too much. I was really hesitant about the size 4, especially with my CP flying this season. Last thing we need is for her foot to come out of her shoe. She's been practicing in them for a few weeks though and there haven't been any problems. They're a little big, but not so much that they are an issue.

They are very narrow through the heel, and that has helped with the fit as well. She probably has about 3/4 of an inch of extra space in the toe of the shoe.

Go with the 4, and they'll probably be a little big, but not too much. I was really hesitant about the size 4, especially with my CP flying this season. Last thing we need is for her foot to come out of her shoe. She's been practicing in them for a few weeks though and there haven't been any problems. They're a little big, but not so much that they are an issue.

They are very narrow through the heel, and that has helped with the fit as well. She probably has about 3/4 of an inch of extra space in the toe of the shoe.

Thanks - that helps a lot!

All of the travel teams from GBE have gone to the Vengence. I have not heard of many complaints. One suggestion, if the cps are having sore feet or ankles when tumbling is to take the insert out of the evolutions and add the to the vengence. That provides some more cushion and gives some added comfort while breaking in a new pair. The Lime ladies love their vengences they got in April.

I have def heard a con about the Vengeance being sore feet & ankles. I'm a Evolution fan forever!! My CP goes through at least 2 pair per season tumbling level 5. The soles on all Nfinities will wear when you tumble non stop, its not much to them :)

I just got the Vengeance for my CP. She was in a Y2 Evolution so I ordered the A4. They are just slightly larger. There isn't the huge difference I was expecting. So the A4 is actually what a Y3 would be in my opinion. She loves these shoes. She says they've added a little "spring" to her tumbling. I like the look of the Evolutions better, which I know is totally irrelevant..:rolleyes:

I don't normally like to revive old threads, but I felt like I needed to post an update on this. So, we switched to the Nfinity Vengeance this season, and I'm wondering if anyone else has ended up having the issues that we have.

CP's shoes literally fell apart within 2 weeks of wearing them. I'm strict with her shoes, they go on right before practice and come off immediately after. She has never, EVER worn them outdoors and only wears them into the gym to practice. The sole of one shoe started separating from the shoe within days of owning them and has gotten to it's present condition in just 2 months (see photo below). The bottoms also seem to be breaking down much faster than past Nfinities she's worn (she's worn both the Evolutions and Phoenix). It's not like she's doing any heavy tumbling on them. She is on a level 1 team and does level 2 tumbling in class only, so it shouldn't be that hard on the shoes. They were replaced for free, but I'm wondering if this is going to happen again with the new pair. Anyone else experiencing problems?
11c8wm1.jpg

2a94ioj.jpg

I think that the Nfinity Vengeance are all hype. I have tumbled in them and they arent any different than the Evolutions. My jumps and tumbling are the same in both shoes and it seems like Vengeance's are a hit or miss type of deal. Ill stick with my Evolutions thank you.

I don't normally like to revive old threads, but I felt like I needed to post an update on this. So, we switched to the Nfinity Vengeance this season, and I'm wondering if anyone else has ended up having the issues that we have.

CP's shoes literally fell apart within 2 weeks of wearing them. I'm strict with her shoes, they go on right before practice and come off immediately after. She has never, EVER worn them outdoors and only wears them into the gym to practice. The sole of one shoe started separating from the shoe within days of owning them and has gotten to it's present condition in just 2 months (see photo below). The bottoms also seem to be breaking down much faster than past Nfinities she's worn (she's worn both the Evolutions and Phoenix). It's not like she's doing any heavy tumbling on them. She is on a level 1 team and does level 2 tumbling in class only, so it shouldn't be that hard on the shoes. They were replaced for free, but I'm wondering if this is going to happen again with the new pair. Anyone else experiencing problems?
11c8wm1.jpg

2a94ioj.jpg

My cp's first vengeance shoes looked like that in a month. They replaced and the replaced shoes were perfect. There was no separation, there is no holes! They look great and my cp does some level 4 tumbling and is real hard on the front of her shoes but they still look great! She got her new ones in May and they are still great!

11c8wm1.jpg

2a94ioj.jpg
My cp never had a problem with them - got them mid-season last year to replace her Evolutions, even wore them to Woodward for a week. They'd still be good if she hadn't outgrown them; we just switch to mesh No Limits because that's what the new gym wears and she's very happy with them so far.

We made the switch to Vengance last year. Unfortunately this made her heel and ankle pain MUCH worse (she has Severs). Also, they seemed to wear out very quickly! We changed to the Phoneix and she LOVES them. Varsity has some online, so we ordered the next 2 sizes for her as well (and they are only $50!). Good luck! I hope that Nfinity does something to improve the Vengance support or brings back the Phoenix instead.

Back