All-Star Video Inside - Please Help My Cp Jump

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really love all y'all so much! Y'all have me so much less stressed about the situation. I'm excited to see how all these tips work too. I know I probably won't see immediate improvement but even if time passes regardless of placements I'm just going to keep working with her on them because it can only get better from here!

Thanks again everyone and I will keep y'all updated with videos!:)

By the way, I just want to scoop her up and cuddle her. Your daughter may be my favorite CP on the boards. Shhhh...

Aww that's so cute, you can borrow her if you want. I will just mail her off to you when summer comes around! Lol

Not advice but she's little, she'll get there. I think going from TN to TX is a whole other cheer world. From what I understand it's a whole different ballgame. Don't sweat her team placement Kris! She's amazing and even if she takes a year to work on some skills it will only benefit her in the long run. No matter what happens approach it to her with total excitement. She will react to her placement the same way you react to it. Make sense? I wish you the best of luck!!!

My CP just came in and I let her watch the video. She said tell her......"You've got to stretch honey boo boo child! Do the leg lifts other's have suggested. I also used leg weights for awhile and that does help. Don't look down, ever. Drop your bottom instead of sticking it out. I think you're doing great. Keep up the hard work! (And smile...you didn't smile in either jump)" :cool:

Not advice but she's little, she'll get there. I think going from TN to TX is a whole other cheer world. From what I understand it's a whole different ballgame. Don't sweat her team placement Kris! She's amazing and even if she takes a year to work on some skills it will only benefit her in the long run. No matter what happens approach it to her with total excitement. She will react to her placement the same way you react to it. Make sense? I wish you the best of luck!!!

My CP just came in and I let her watch the video. She said tell her......"You've got to stretch honey boo boo child! Do the leg lifts other's have suggested. I also used leg weights for awhile and that does help. Don't look down, ever. Drop your bottom instead of sticking it out. I think you're doing great. Keep up the hard work! (And smile...you didn't smile in either jump)" :cool:

Thank you, So true about the placement thing. We will keep our fingers crossed that it works out though. Even though she hasn't cheered here before we already love this gym. I couldn't leave to go somewhere else just to have her placed higher. They really do have the best interests at heart so I'll just keep telling myself that. We will get through this.

As for the rest tell your cp thanks!! We will get this no matter what!

296479_10150266229960794_284502390793_7984322_2783795_n.jpg

OMG! She even looks like Kiara. Lakerfantlc knows Kiara maybe she can help to pass on her tumbling to your daughter and Kiara seems like a giving kid so I think it can be done :)

Back