All-Star Video On Demand

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the VOD has been worth the price every year. There have been bumps from time to time, but watching every routine for a year is pretty worth it. Can't speak to the Live version because I just haven't seen it in action yet.
ok thanks for the advice! Im sure ill end up buying it....I just realized im spending so much $ on worlds.. fierce board shirt, worlds shirt and vod!
I better be babysitting next week!

Yeah from 2008 on you get if you buy the VOD
Quick question for anyone who has it purchased from last year, has it expired? I tried to go on the other day and it just didn't give me the option to watch the video. If I remember correctly it didn't expire 2 weeks before Worlds last year but I could be wrong!
I tried to log in too with no luck. I wish it would give an update or something? I kept entering my log in information like an idiot, like perhaps there was an error or my computer didn't register it... like 5 tries later, I finally figured it out. It expired.

I keep putting my email and password in but its not working so i figured the password was wrong so then i did the whole forgot password thing and it was right. Why will it not let me log in to my VOD? Is it expired? I have been buying it since 2009 so i will be really upset if i lost all those videos !

The one good part of having the live feed on mobile...it is much easier to hook my phone up to the big TV.

I think the VOD has been worth the price every year. There have been bumps from time to time, but watching every routine for a year is pretty worth it. Can't speak to the Live version because I just haven't seen it in action yet.
Who is doing the live feed?

I keep putting my email and password in but its not working so i figured the password was wrong so then i did the whole forgot password thing and it was right. Why will it not let me log in to my VOD? Is it expired? I have been buying it since 2009 so i will be really upset if i lost all those videos !
mine isn't working either :(

It would be nice to know what the live feed means. I'm probably just going to buy VOD as usual because I don't have an iPhone or iPad so I wouldn't be able to watch it live anyway if that's the only platform it works on.

I just wish they'd give out more information about the live aspect. I'd be interested in purchasing the 'combo' pack they have listed, but I need more info before purchasing anything. Having a button that brings me right to the order screen is not going to get me to buy it, sorry. I'm going to be out for part of each day both days, so being able to take my ipad and watch live when I'm out would be great, but I need to know if that's what's actually going to be available or not. Come on, USASF, we need more details!

the package for $50 says it's the vod and live stream for "mobile/pc" ...does that mean we can watch it from our computers now?

for everyone saying they couldn't log in i had the same thing i had to have my password sent to me even though i had it right then it finally logged me in & gave me the watch previous years videos or whatever it said option.. it took a bunch of tries but it's not expired yet.

i'm gonna do the combo! live stream that day and VOD for the weeks after, cheer routines for days to watch!!

Back