All-Star Vod Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah! I watched 2 teams last night that I wanted to re-watch this morning and now neither are on one was a SS and one was an IOC5!

The reason I did this was b/c live feed I would not be home a lot for. this seemed easier... I never did it before as I judge enough all-star but I have so many good friends and kids I used to coach competing and I wanted to watch!

Oh my gosh - you are right!

I just now had time to onto VOD for the first time today (Saturday) and most of SSC and SC that were uploaded yesterday are GONE. This is ridiculous. I know I've not had this issue in past years for sure. I just emailed them about this and I really want an answer to what is going on here. We all paid money to see worlds - in fact, this year's price is higher than last year's - and the service is much worse. It's not acceptable. My cp hasn't even been able to see our SSC yet. She was busy last night so I thought she could watch it this morning. That video is now gone. ??????? They placed 13th out of 51 - so okay, they don't move forward - but their video should still be there.

Oh my gosh - you are right!

I just now had time to onto VOD for the first time today (Saturday) and most of SSC and SC that were uploaded yesterday are GONE. This is ridiculous. I know I've not had this issue in past years for sure. I just emailed them about this and I really want an answer to what is going on here. We all paid money to see worlds - in fact, this year's price is higher than last year's - and the service is much worse. It's not acceptable. My cp hasn't even been able to see our SSC yet. She was busy last night so I thought she could watch it this morning. That video is now gone. ??????? They placed 13th out of 51 - so okay, they don't move forward - but their video should still be there.

Please post the specifics in my missing video thread and I'll see what I can do.

Please post the specifics in my missing video thread and I'll see what I can do.

Acedad - It's easier for me to tell you what I do have - because so much is missing. These are the only teams I now have from SSC:

MACS
Fire & Ice
Louisiana Cheer Force
Ohio Valley
Pro Athletics

All other SSC videos are not there anymore. Specifically, our gym is American Elite. I wanted my cp to at least see our SSC - that's why we bought VOD - but we wanted to see all the other teams too. I don't understand why videos that were there last night would be gone today? I'm sorry - just saw you wanted this in another thread. I missed that until now. I will post there too.

Okay so my VOD hasn't worked for the past 2 hours....when I try to refresh it etc it stays a gray screen with just the tabs at the top. I am so annoyed.

Does anyone's else Worlds 2008 not go past California? I have all the teams in ABC order up to California, then it won't scroll further

Does anyone's else Worlds 2008 not go past California? I have all the teams in ABC order up to California, then it won't scroll further
Mine doesn't go past it either and I'm not sure if we're supposed to have these or not but regarding the previous year's worlds tabs not all of the performances are posted, even big name gyms aren't posted.

Mine doesn't go past it either and I'm not sure if we're supposed to have these or not but regarding the previous year's worlds tabs not all of the performances are posted, even big name gyms aren't posted.

You should have access to all the videos for all the past years. I don't see this being resolved until after this weekend though.

I'm still having trouble with audio in HP. I emailed them and they said the sound crew says there is no problem!

I've not had any issues on my computer. Check your audio settings.

There are now video performances disappearing from Saturday's VOD list as well.

Earlier today I was able to see American Elite Celebrity - Medium Sr. All Girl. They went on at 9am at the Field House. Now that video is gone.

Honestly, I just do not understand this at all.

Earlier today I was able to see American Elite Celebrity - Medium Sr. All Girl. They went on at 9am at the Field House. Now that video is gone.

I'll report it.

Does your stop at Texas Red for the HP Field House?

Back