All-Star Vod Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anybody have senior elite or panthers on their vod? they went on a long time ago but no video yet. i am regretting buying the VOD they are not doing a good job uploading videos.
ACEDAD have you heard anything recently on the search function?

does anybody have senior elite or panthers on their vod? they went on a long time ago but no video yet. i am regretting buying the VOD they are not doing a good job uploading videos.
ACEDAD have you heard anything recently on the search function?

While I wish the vod was more timely as well, remember that it's not just to see teams right now. It's also to have access for the whole next year. So please keep that in mind as well.

I've been told that it is in the works, but I have no idea of a timeline. I've expressly told them that it is currently virtually unworkable.

I think my issue is that if things keep disappearing, are they really going to be available for the year???

That hasn't been an issue in the past and the company behind this is very reputable. They'll make it right. I just don't know what's going on right now.

While I wish the vod was more timely as well, remember that it's not just to see teams right now. It's also to have access for the whole next year. So please keep that in mind as well.

I've been told that it is in the works, but I have no idea of a timeline. I've expressly told them that it is currently virtually unworkable.
I understand but i think they may have bitten off more then they could chew with the VOD and live feed. i haven't been home all day and was looking forward to watching the teams that i missed this morning and well they aren't there.

Just chatted with one of the tech support people. A new player is going to be released "soon" which will (hopefully) help the upload speed and the search functionality.

Just got back home, trying to watch the last few teams, but I have a black screen. Anyone else?

Just got back home, trying to watch the last few teams, but I have a black screen. Anyone else?

I've had a few people say that today, but I've never had it happen and tech support says only a few have reported it. Refresh again and or re-login.

thank you acedad for all your attention to this ongoing problem.... I'm sure you are taking time out of your day to do all of this on
your own free will!!
I would like to request a partial refund for the vid as I would have ordered just the live feed but I wanted to be able to replay after scored were announced... I understand that they will be available for a year but I probably won't be to interested in them after a week or so.
To bad there wasn't a 7 day option :(
Please pass on my concern to the appropriate party.

thank you acedad for all your attention to this ongoing problem.... I'm sure you are taking time out of your day to do all of this on
your own free will!!
I would like to request a partial refund for the vid as I would have ordered just the live feed but I wanted to be able to replay after scored were announced... I understand that they will be available for a year but I probably won't be to interested in them after a week or so.
To bad there wasn't a 7 day option :(
Please pass on my concern to the appropriate party.

I will

Back