All-Star Was I Wrong??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks SharkDad, I did email my boss today and he said that we can sit down together and figure out who could work the office when I am on the floor. This is a big because most of the time he just changes the subject

ctwings said:
Thanks SharkDad, I did email my boss today and he said that we can sit down together and figure out who could work the office when I am on the floor. This is a big because most of the time he just changes the subject

A great front office staff will DOUBLE his business. I buy our front desk workers goodies all the time bc they sell our product so so so well! They will pay their own salary if they rock.

I hope it works well for you. In the end, like @cupieqt says, your boss should recognize the value in the extra staff you proposed and hopefully appreciate how vaulable you are to his business.

Wish I had time to own a gym. . .

Back