OT Way Off Topic; This Is Why It's In Random Section.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think the OP needs to stop this. Why in the he!! would a 13 year old be dumb enough to play with insulation like sand? I get it if it was a younger child, but seriously why would a teenager do that?
ETA- I might have to start adding LOL to the end of all my posts.

I think the OP needs to stop this. Why in the he!! would a 13 year old be dumb enough to play with insulation like sand? I get it if it was a younger child, but seriously why would a teenager do that?

Twilight_Zone.jpg

Don't get why we feed the trolls... [emoji57] Guess it's still Summer around the boards. Once comp season kicks into high gear hopefully the trolls will get ignored and they will get bored and go back to their troll cave [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may need to install an extra bedroom or two; I don't think the original cave is quite big enough to house all of them and their numerous personalities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...because you're in middle school?

Okay, so I went into my attic which is apparently filled with asbestos insulation. I didn't have a mask or anything, for the reason of, I didn't know we had asbestos insulation. The only way I found out was I saw a picture that looked exactly identical.

My friend told me that since I inhaled asbestos, I'm going to die. Is this true or are they just faking me out?

You need to talk to your parents. This is not something you should be asking a bunch of random strangers if you are truly worried ask them.

You know the irony of this...the big banners they have hanging up in front of their store showing the all-day breakfast is a freaking BISCUIT!

Back