OT Way Off Topic; This Is Why It's In Random Section.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tbh if I'm trying to get breakfast at non-breakfast times, I'm going to IHOP or Denny's. (And no, I haven't seen a Waffle House in decades, don't remind me of how deprived I am of that.)

But now I can get breakfast at McDonalds instead of chicken nuggets on that one random day I go every 5 years!

You know the irony of this...the big banners they have hanging up in front of their store showing the all-day breakfast is a freaking BISCUIT!
Their biscuits are okay. I only like to eat the sausage biscuit but half way through I just eat the sausage. I rarely eat breakfast in restaurants anyway.

**She would merengue and do the cha-cha**

Tbh if I'm trying to get breakfast at non-breakfast times, I'm going to IHOP or Denny's. (And no, I haven't seen a Waffle House in decades, don't remind me of how deprived I am of that.)

But now I can get breakfast at McDonalds instead of chicken nuggets on that one random day I go every 5 years!

Have you had the Chicken Fajita Omelette at IHOP? It's to die for!

Their biscuits are okay. I only like to eat the sausage biscuit but half way through I just eat the sausage. I rarely eat breakfast in restaurants anyway.

The only breakfast item I will touch at McDonalds is Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit. That's it.

mcdonalds-Bacon-Egg-Cheese-Biscuit-Regular-Size-Biscuit.png

Have you had the Chicken Fajita Omelette at IHOP? It's to die for!

I haven't. Before I moved we only had one IHOP that was 40 minutes away so it wasn't a regular thing. But maybe I will try that next time.

In college we had a tiny diner (as in they had like 5 whole tables) in town that served strawberry cheesecake pancakes. Those were heaven.

Meanwhile in Canada, we can only get breakfast from McDonalds until 11am. Sigh.

11 AM? Ours used to last until 10:30 so you kinda beat us there. I'm sure they'll extend it if you complain as much as Americans have for the past decade or so.

Okay funny McDonald's story. Once I ordered 4 10 piece chicken nugget meal for me and 3 nieces. They announced 40 chicken nuggets order is up. I turned to my nieces and said dang who orders 40 nuggets. We laughed until we realized it was our order lol

Eta: because my autocorrect made me look like I eat children.

Last edited:
Back