OT Way Off Topic; This Is Why It's In Random Section.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
"Hamilton" is my CP's newest obsession and she literally shrieked with joy when I said it was a Fierce Board topic! We love musicals in our house, and this is the soundtrack getting the most play right now. It's a refreshing change from "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".

Also, "Turn" is a great show!

"Hamilton" is my CP's newest obsession and she literally shrieked with joy when I said it was a Fierce Board topic! We love musicals in our house, and this is the soundtrack getting the most play right now. It's a refreshing change from "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".

Also, "Turn" is a great show!

Yay I love hearing that more Fierceboards are listening to Hamilton! :) Have you guys listened to Lin Manuel Miranda's first show, In The Heights? If not, I totally recommend it! The story telling is just as good as it is in Hamilton and it has quite a bit of rap parts in it, too. The opening number is like one of the best opening numbers I've ever heard, it introduces everyone and "sets the stage" so perfectly. It's definitely not as lyrically dense but the lyrics are still genius in their own way. There's also a few actors who were in In The Heights who are also in Hamilton and Lin also made small references to it in Hamilton like he did with Les Mis, 1776, etc.

a79b8dcf5dac495ca7430b94c434270f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay I love hearing that more Fierceboards are listening to Hamilton! :) Have you guys listened to Lin Manuel Miranda's first show, In The Heights? If not, I totally recommend it! The story telling is just as good as it is in Hamilton and it has quite a bit of rap parts in it, too. The opening number is like one of the best opening numbers I've ever heard, it introduces everyone and "sets the stage" so perfectly. It's definitely not as lyrically dense but the lyrics are still genius in their own way. There's also a few actors who were in In The Heights who are also in Hamilton and Lin also made small references to it in Hamilton like he did with Les Mis, 1776, etc.

Heard my first Hamilton song today on XM, wish I remembered which one, and it was good. Hopefully they'll play some more soon.

Unless you go to webmd. Then you're convinced you're dying when you just have the flu.

Or a hangnail. Those can be just as deadly.

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

Unless you go to webmd. Then you're convinced you're dying when you just have the flu.

I honestly took a phone call once from a young wife when my husband was still active duty; her husband was deployed and she was HYSTERICAL! Absolutely hysterical to the point where I was about to wake my husband up to tag out for the kids and rush to her. Why was she crying? She googled pink eye and swore her babies eyes were going to fall out of his head or he'd go blind.

I died.

Back