All-Star Wcss 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like it, but I just remember looking on all of the girls formsprings and some statuses said that they are dancing to Justin Bieber.....maybe it's like a mini fake version of their music then they'll release the final cut later on!..well, that's what i'm hoping for :p
they said the Justin Bieber thing was a joke

opening- if my friends could see me now , was the first year they won NCA in 1999 i think
stunt- all or nothing, was the first year they won worlds 2007
jumps- cell block tango! besttttt shooting star dance ever! 2004
baskets- mamma mia, stunt sequence (crystal ying center flyer!) 2004
running tumbling- the cup of life, from the latin theme 2010 & dark lady! 2nd best ss dance ever! 2005
2nd stunt- cupid, stunt sequence 1991
pyrimid- im alive, pyrimid 2006 & this ones for the girls, pyramid 2005

:)

Who wants to be the first to put video clips of all this together???like a WCSS golden memories video to go with the mix...lol!!

Who wants to be the first to put video clips of all this together???like a WCSS golden memories video to go with the mix...lol!!
actually before I even knew their theme I had a request for shooting stars throughout the years... the beginning would be the old clips, and the second part would be the newest clips of their routine... funny... :)

I wish they would have used more of "Fashionista", too. I got really excited when I heard "beauty has a price... fashionista" and then it cut off.

SAME!!! As soon as I heard the whole mix was throwbacks, I was excited for fashionista and then it was barely in there! It's my favorite dance </3

I have am putting a video that has every years routine on it from the start of world cup to last year together. It is almost done and it will be on the WC web site soon. I will let every one kknow as soon as it is up.

I love the music as a SS fan it brings back memories but just as a spectator it's outdated, it sounds like an "older mix" that's going to lack the energy the SE and F5 will bring.

I completely disagree with you. Its not like WC ever uses new mixes to begin with. It's traditional to what they've always done and ends with a new twist.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you and say Dark Lady was by far the best stars dance ever :-P And I was really hoping for a remake of it! (But love how it turned out)

I agree 100%. Dark Lady was the first time I ever really watched them and I never ever forgot what it was like to watch that dance. for years I think of it.

I love the music this year. There's no overly obvious theme and it's not jam-packed with voiceovers. Overall it's pretty simple but it has some sentimental meaning. I listen to it and it reminds me of the incredible journey this team has had. I think of the athletes and the routines that paved the way for the rest of us. It reminds me of why I fell in love with this team years ago.

Back