All-Star We always talk the higher levels.. what are some fierce level 1's & 2's?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags said:
My Senior 2 team is pretty fierce!!! Ill try and get a video up from this season! Our first comp we were sloppy - but the skill is there!

Our senior 2 last year was the bomb.com

I thought Pythons had a few good lower level teams! Their mini 2 won cheersport! They are super clean and have difficult stunts! They also have a good mini 1, senior 1 & 2, and their tiny 1 was ABORABLE!!! Rays have amazing lower level teams too (naturally)!! A sr. 1 team to watch is Rockstar!!! They won cheersport by a good bit and their first stunt is out of control!

Agreed Cheer Works has some great teams..What do you mean by wish they were still around?? What happened??

Posted some old vid's of the level 1's & 2's on page 3 from when I coached there! They are still around (named Integrity Cheer now) but the kids have split between Integrity, Bay State All Stars, & Spirit Central. Those kids are dang talented though! :)

I thought Pythons had a few good lower level teams! Their mini 2 won cheersport! They are super clean and have difficult stunts! They also have a good mini 1, senior 1 & 2, and their tiny 1 was ABORABLE!!! Rays have amazing lower level teams too (naturally)!! A sr. 1 team to watch is Rockstar!!! They won cheersport by a good bit and their first stunt is out of control!

Thank you for the compliments about Rockstar! The 4th stunt is my favorite lol

World Cup Milkyways <3 You should see the crowd cheering for them when they go full out at the gym!!

my junior 2 at cheersport out-scored most of the level 5 teams there..our raw score was an 860 and sr.elites was 877? hmm...yeahh were goodd. yeahh(;

vizion is very clean, and difficult stunts..espically junior 2 and youth 1..undefeated seasons! level 2-undeafeted for liike 3 years?

vizion j2 beat stingrays, allstar panters, cheer extreme, gymtyme, pro cheer, pro athletics, and a bunch of others teamms. yeahh buddy y:)

Back