All-Star We always talk the higher levels.. what are some fierce level 1's & 2's?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was a mini level 1 team at Cheersport that was absolutely ridiculous! they looked like a college squad! i think they were Douglasville All-Stars or something. Seriously thought about asking the coach how he did it.

obviously, I'm biased but Coastal Ga Athletics Junior 2 and Youth 1 are both rocking it this year!

CGA Jr Blue

CGA Youth White

stingray MINI 2! I got to NCA early last year just so i could watch them in person. & FCA always has great lower level teams. TX Cheer & Woodlands has some great level 3 teams as well
After you said this, I went to watch on youtube! I was way impressed and very entertained for it being level 2! (Stingrays)

Don't mean to brag, but I'm on a senior 2 team and we are the deal. Haha I'll put a video up when I get one, but we haven't competed yet. :)

Also: Rays Coconut and Mango, and Sparks(is senior 2 Virtuso or Equinox? I forget)!
Sparks had 2 senior 2 teams last year, equinox was half year but they were amazing

Im trying to find a video of NY Cheer Destiny they have been defeated for two years until their last competition :(

Back